Callsigns starting with " I"
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New
Submit a Callsign
Submit a Callsign
- I Know Everything Already - This pilot came to us straight out of AMS, not prior enlisted like most of our pilots. This pilot had all the ego that goes along with being an officer. They eventually settled down.
- As an LT, they would remember my first name (Daniel) before my last name. It turned into Lieutenant Daniel, then shortly thereafter Lieutenant Dan, which reminded them of Forrest Gump when Forrest said “LT Dan....Ice Cream!”. Call Sign - ”Ice Cream”.
- Cool and sweet female RIO in my squadron.
- Pilots last name is SIKORSKY- 162nd FW Tucson [Ed. note: after Igor Sikorsky, the helicopter pioneer]
- This dutch pilot is about 1.65 meters tall, which is VERY short
- I read a lot and pick up a lot of factoids on different topics. One CO noted that I was "a mile wide, but an inch deep."
- This guy had the largest nose I have ever seen!
- Last name is Hass - go figure.....
- Had a new Ltjg. check into the command. Not too long into his stint with us, he was rooming up with a fellow LT. One night, he decided to piss on his roommate while he was sleeping - a little too much booze, and a lack of SA brought this on. So in keeping with the latest gadget trend, he was named iPog which is short for "I pissed on Gibbs" (Gibbs being the pilot on the receiving end)
- I Require Intense Supervision. Female NFO who would get blackout drunk and wander off to do stupid things.
- Spent the first 4 months trying everything I could make my mark as a 2nd Lt backseater in the 496th TFS at Hahn AB flying strike and Air to Air. Needless to say I gave the buds in the squadron lots of opportunites. Finally the OPS O asked where I went to school and came up with the Fighting Irish. That has stuck now for over 30 years.
- Female pilot who listened to Iron Maiden almost everyday.
- His real name was Ed, and he was slightly overweight (to be nice). We would often refer to him as "Fat Ed" but never in front of him. Someone stated that FE was the chemical symbol for Iron. So Iron Man was evolved. All the while meaning Fat Ed. He thought it was because of the Iron Man watch he wore, and was proud of the name.
- Idunno , Ike , Iron , ...