Job postings rule

Forum for job postings and employment advice.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by ecsduct » 31 Dec 2013, 10:23

Notice how this entire forum dried up and died once the "rule" about no new job contacts was enacted.

I even remember LM recruiters talking on here. Now all we see are poor TCN pilots looking for desks.

Man, this used to actually be a useful place to find work... What the heck happened? :poke:

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Lieven » 01 Jan 2014, 15:22

OK, let's remove the 'rule' asking for recruiters to share clear contact details including a business address in their posts. We'll keep close watch.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by ecsduct » 10 Jan 2014, 03:25

Encouraging, but doubtful. I think everyone already left. All we see now is UAE, UAE, and... hmm... wait for it... UAE.

Been there, done that. And OCONUS UAVs ain't got nothin' to come home to besides Yuma and Mohave. Then there's always CSC (PAE) and their wonderful T-38s at $20 per hour. Unless we all want to go back to the Guard or the desert.

Does this have something to do with all the fake job postings during the LM strike last year? Everyone knows not to take job offers by Aerotek without a five-pound bag of salt. Isn't there anything left without sand, props, or having to say "Salam Alakem" every @#$%ing morning when we walk into the squadron? Might as well go back to the airlines...

I'm just sayin. :cheers:

by mc5wes » 21 Jan 2014, 01:52

If you are pinning your hopes of getting a great job on this web page. I wish you the best.

Anyone who has done any time in aircraft maintenance. Knows the good old boy network is how you get the great paying jobs. Ex-coworkers who are now a supervisor. Friend of a friend. Word of mouth.

The jobs you see posted are the ones no one wants. Terrible pay and an even worse location.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by ecsduct » 29 Jan 2014, 22:26

True. Probably why the whole thing died... Especially after all that fake "T/A" stuff from Aerotek.

Ever wonder why Raytheon in Delaware is allllllllllllways hiring? Hah! Paradise on Earth. :whistle: