F-16 UAE Jobs (Life Support and Survival Equipment Tech)

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by ratf16 » 27 Jan 2011, 17:58

Required skills F-16 Experience
Desired skills Candidates with additional experience in any of the following areas are preferred; shop/flight line setup, debrief, field training detachment (FTD), technical order library maintenance, quality assurance, or modification teams.
Specific Job Description Life Support / Survival Equipment Technician: Perform the installaltion, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of survival equipment, life support, associated components and select other pneumatic devices at the organizational level of maintenance. Instruct/assist UAE personnel in the accomplishment of maintenance, diagnostics, and repair on these systems and related support equipment in accordance with applicable technical orders. Assist with OJT instruction in support of Block 60 F-16 follow-on training program at the main operating base (MOB) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Use and interpt TCTOs and modifications. Assist UAE personnel on TCTO accomplishment and documentation. Document and inspect actual repairs of associated components and equipment.

Experience:
Technician shall posses at a minimum the equivalent of a USAF skill level of seven (7) with military experience clearing aircraft and flight equipment discrepancies, 4 years current experience in their respective disciplines on F-16s and current system-specific experience with F-16 life support and egress systems systems . Must have previous experience as a trainer. Must have experience with validating TCTOs/modifications. Must have strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is mandatory. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. citizen. Must have a secret clearance or the ability to obtain a secret clearance prior to deployment. All necessary instructor, technical and skills certifications must be obtained prior to deployment. Must have prior experience in supervision and direction of other employees.

Other: Experience working with foreign nationals is highly desired and will be viewed as a positive element during employment consideration. F-16 Block 40 or higher experience preferred. Candidates with additional experience in any of the following areas are preferred; shop/flight line setup, debrief, field training detachment (FTD), technical order library maintenance, quality assurance, or modification teams. Experience in more than one of the aforementioned areas will be viewed as a positive element during employment consideration.
Standard Job Description n/a
Security Clearance US Secret

Email **** for details

by rigger007 » 08 Feb 2011, 22:26

How many life support people are you guys looking for? Where is the housing located?

by abunawar » 09 Feb 2011, 17:38

i sent msge before and i attached my c.v and i recive msge that all the job for American citizen only plz can any body tell me how i can sent my c.v directory to uae air force

by ratf16 » 13 Mar 2011, 13:13

New email to contact...

thorne.s.ambrose@lmco.com