Heya folks! Nice to be here.

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by maro.kyo » 08 Mar 2017, 19:35

Just joined this forum several days ago! Although I've just saw this board today and I've already started a new thread on the other board.

Anyways, I've thought it will be a great opportunity to share the infos from far east which is hard to reach for most of you in this forum and is something that I can easily provide and share. I'm willing to discuss about it and gather some thoughts of the forum members.

Now a question. I've posted a reply several days ago on my thread tho, this reply never appeared after getting submitted. I've retried posting the reply on the same thread several times but never had successfully posted replies. It also took several hrs for my first reply to get posted on the board. Does someome have any ideas regarding this issue?

Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by basher54321 » 08 Mar 2017, 19:46

Hello to you - my posts appear straightaway so first suggestion might be to try a different browser.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by maro.kyo » 09 Mar 2017, 22:06

basher54321 wrote:Hello to you - my posts appear straightaway so first suggestion might be to try a different browser.

I use Chrome and tried out edge after noticing your Reply, tho still doesn't seem to work maybe I should try it out with IE or maybe its just not the case.

edit) now I see my replies appearing directly after posting it in this board. Maybe somethings wrong with the Military board.