Luckiest guy in the world

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by elguapo » 24 Sep 2009, 18:18

I think the "Every day Action Hero" rides that the Thunderbirds are doing is great. Someday it would be great to see the number of Every day Action Heros that get back seat rides far out number celebrity back seat rides! Montanalon you are far more deserving of that ride than any celebrity :salute:
Regards, El Guapo
C-141A, Learjets 25, 35, & 51, A-7D, F16 Blocks 10, 15, 25, 32, 42 and Block 60 Flight Chief.

by montanalon » 06 Oct 2009, 07:08

elguapo wrote:I think the "Every day Action Hero" rides that the Thunderbirds are doing is great. Someday it would be great to see the number of Every day Action Heros that get back seat rides far out number celebrity back seat rides! Montanalon you are far more deserving of that ride than any celebrity :salute:
Regards, El Guapo

I agree, there are a lot of people that deserve to fly with them more than a lot of the celebrities that have gone up. I don't know if the rest of the "heros" they have taken up have enjoyed it but I definitely enjoyed it a lot. That was some serious fun, only problem is now I want to do it again. Actually, 2 days after my ride, I talked to the F-18 demo pilot that was at the airshow and he was jealous of me. I tried to tell him I really needed to fly in an f-18 but that didn't pan out.

Previous