The trouble with the basement dwellers

Discuss the F-35 Lightning II
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by mk82 » 04 Mar 2016, 15:05

spazsinbad wrote:To be fair here are the last two paragraphs from above link to Majumdar:
"...Nonetheless, Russia is not just aiming to develop a follow-on to the PAK-FA, Moscow is looking far beyond the current horizon. “"If we stop, we will stop forever,” Bondarev said. “Therefore, the work is going on—on the sixth and perhaps the seventh (generation) fighters.”

Neither Bodarev [commander of the Russian Aerospace Forces] nor Rogozin [Russian deputy Prime Minister] provided a timeline, but according to Russian state-owned media, work on the program will start in the next few years."

Ah Dave, you have done it again! 6th generation Russian fighters....7th generation Russian Fighters??? Oh I get it, those 6th and 7th generation Russian fighters have engines that catches fire at the same time! Such an improvement over the PAK FA!!! Rossiya Dave Rossiya!!!!

The article above shows why Dave M can't be taken seriously. The Russians haven't even sorted out their PAK FA properly yet!!

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by optimist » 04 Mar 2016, 15:29

endre wrote:
How about - he has a different opinion - you disagree, and believe he is wrong? Where do you get mental health issues, manipulative liar from? My experience from the F-35-debate is that to a lot of people it becomes all-consuming - their opinions become who they are, and vice versa. That does not make them mentally ill, or manipulative liars - it shows just how completely around the bend this debate has gone in so many areas.

If someone manipulates data and interviews to present a distorted view, isn't that manipulative?
If someone says something they know to be wrong, isn't that a lie?
Europe's fighters been decided. Not a Eurocanard, it's the F-35 (or insert derogatory term) Count the European countries with it.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 04 Mar 2016, 16:02

mk82 wrote:
spazsinbad wrote:To be fair here are the last two paragraphs from above link to Majumdar:
"...Nonetheless, Russia is not just aiming to develop a follow-on to the PAK-FA, Moscow is looking far beyond the current horizon. “"If we stop, we will stop forever,” Bondarev said. “Therefore, the work is going on—on the sixth and perhaps the seventh (generation) fighters.”

Neither Bodarev [commander of the Russian Aerospace Forces] nor Rogozin [Russian deputy Prime Minister] provided a timeline, but according to Russian state-owned media, work on the program will start in the next few years."

Ah Dave, you have done it again! 6th generation Russian fighters....7th generation Russian Fighters??? Oh I get it, those 6th and 7th generation Russian fighters have engines that catches fire at the same time! Such an improvement over the PAK FA!!! Rossiya Dave Rossiya!!!!

The article above shows why Dave M can't be taken seriously. The Russians haven't even sorted out their PAK FA properly yet!!

LOL given the current state of Russia's ability to field modern fighters, I look forward to about 60 "next generation" fighters every 10 years-- while they continue to limp on with stuff built during the Soviet Era. Have a "7th gen" fighter next to a Fulcrum C
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 04 Mar 2016, 16:04

optimist wrote:If someone manipulates data and interviews to present a distorted view, isn't that manipulative?

Choose Crews

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by KamenRiderBlade » 04 Mar 2016, 19:15

optimist wrote:
endre wrote:
How about - he has a different opinion - you disagree, and believe he is wrong? Where do you get mental health issues, manipulative liar from? My experience from the F-35-debate is that to a lot of people it becomes all-consuming - their opinions become who they are, and vice versa. That does not make them mentally ill, or manipulative liars - it shows just how completely around the bend this debate has gone in so many areas.

If someone manipulates data and interviews to present a distorted view, isn't that manipulative?

Isn't that sort of Journalism illegal or criminal?

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by SpudmanWP » 04 Mar 2016, 19:21

Freedom of the Press....

It's a bitch at times but you have to take the bad with the good.
"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by mor10 » 04 Mar 2016, 20:06

endre wrote:"It's now public knowledge that I (BS) am leaving Aviation Week - on the best of terms - and taking up a newly created corporate-level strategic planning position with Northrop Grumman."

Any clues who will take over the F-35 bashing at Aviation Week now, since the editors clearly approves of the style?

So with BS at Northrop Grumman, he gets to know (almost) everything about the B-21, but can't tell anybody about it. That must hurt...
Former Flight Control Technican - We keep'em flying

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sferrin » 04 Mar 2016, 20:22

lamoey wrote:
endre wrote:"It's now public knowledge that I (BS) am leaving Aviation Week - on the best of terms - and taking up a newly created corporate-level strategic planning position with Northrop Grumman."

Any clues who will take over the F-35 bashing at Aviation Week now, since the editors clearly approves of the style?

David Axe? Tyler Rogeway? They're experts you know. (I'd hope it'd be Graham Warwick. He seems pretty level headed.)
"There I was. . ."

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by spazsinbad » 04 Mar 2016, 20:39

So Sweetman jumps before pushed - whacko the diddly o: JPG below e-mailed today....
W: Welcome to Woop Woop "Whacko the diddle-o - you beauty/bewdy" [pleased exclamation] http://www.amazingaustralia.com.au/language.htm
Attachments
bs1.jpeg

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by charlielima223 » 04 Mar 2016, 22:15

lamoey wrote:

So with BS at Northrop Grumman, he gets to know (almost) everything about the B-21, but can't tell anybody about it. That must hurt...

so is does this mean he is going to dismantle the LRS-B B-21 from the inside now?

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by mk82 » 05 Mar 2016, 01:29

charlielima223 wrote:
lamoey wrote:

so is does this mean he is going to dismantle the LRS-B B-21 from the inside now?

No, Billie Sweetie Pie is going make sure that the Gripen NG will be the B 21! It's a 6th generation bomber that strike fear in the hearts of our enemies!!! :devil:

No more IKEA furniture and Swedish Bikini Team visits for Billie Sweetie Pie now. Only flying wings (pretty awesome ones too!) now. Seriously, I wonder who in Nothrop Grumman thought it would be a good idea to employ ole Bill!!??

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by popcorn » 05 Mar 2016, 01:58

I think NG is counting on his "creative" writing skills to fluff up what little actual info is released to the public.
"When a fifth-generation fighter meets a fourth-generation fighter—the [latter] dies,”
CSAF Gen. Mark Welsh

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by KamenRiderBlade » 05 Mar 2016, 02:20

popcorn wrote:I think NG is counting on his "creative" writing skills to fluff up what little actual info is released to the public.

I hope he gets fired in a week after arrival at NG.

The kind of BS that he publishes online and spews IRL should be more then enough to realize how much of an incompetent immoral boob he is.

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by optimist » 05 Mar 2016, 02:32

There are enough click-bait doom and gloomers to fill the void at AW, It's a shame we can't do a poll on the forum to see who we think will get the vote.

I'm surprised Bill will be going to trade shows and conferences as a face of northrop, I thought they would have had him in the backroom, doing brochure, layouts and advertising, without putting his name on it. Who ever hired him doesn't have his ear to the ground.
Europe's fighters been decided. Not a Eurocanard, it's the F-35 (or insert derogatory term) Count the European countries with it.

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by KamenRiderBlade » 05 Mar 2016, 02:36

optimist wrote:There are enough click-bait doom and gloomers to fill the void at AW, It's a shame we can't do a poll on the forum to see who we think will get the vote.

I'm surprised Bill will be going to trade shows and conferences as a face of northrop, I thought they would have had him in the backroom, doing brochure, layouts and advertising, without putting his name on it. Who ever hired him doesn't have his ear to the ground.

Maybe once the upper brass who do know him find out, he'll get fired.

=D

PreviousNext