No one likes ads. We know that. But without ads F-16.net simply could not exist. Please be fair to us and others and consider turning them on.
Military Aviation Humor
The greatest lies in aviation
- Pardon me, ma'am, I seem to have lost my jet keys.
- I have no interest in flying for the airlines.
- I fixed it right the first time, it must have failed for other reasons.
- All that turbulence spoiled my landing.
- I only need glasses for reading.
- I broke out right at minimums.
- The weather is gonna be alright; it's clearing to VFR.
- Don't worry about the weight and balance -- it'll fly.
- If we get a little lower I think we'll see the lights.
- I'm 22, got 6,000 hours, a four year degree and 3,000 hours in an F-16.
- We shipped the part yesterday.
- I'd love to have a woman WSO.
- All you have to do is follow the book.
- This plane outperforms the book by 20 percent.
- We in the military aviation are overpaid, underworked and well respected.
- Oh sure, no problem, I've got over 2,000 hours in that aircraft.
- I have 5,000 hours total time, 3,200 are actual instrument.
- No need to look that up, I've got it all memorized.
- Sure I can fly it -- it has wings, doesn't it?
- Your plane will be ready by 2 o'clock.
- We fly every day -- we don't need recurrent training.
- It just came out of annual -- how could anything be wrong?
- I thought YOU took care of that.
- I've got the field in sight.
- Of course I know where we are.
- I'm SURE the gear was down.
- Of COURSE the navigation unit is working.
Submitted by F-16.net