Lockheed Martin F-35 Program Exceeds 2011 Flight Test Goals

Program progress, politics, orders, and speculation
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

neptune

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

  • Posts: 2896
  • Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 00:03
  • Location: Houston

Unread post16 Jan 2012, 19:34

Since we have only completed 20% of the fatigue testing, are any of these test points associated with the remaining 80% of the fatigue testing? :?:
Previous

Return to Program and politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests