Christmas greetings and wishes

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 16:59
by Gums
Salute all!

Hope all have a joyous holiday season and prosperous 2021.

Still sane enuf to appreciate the dialogues we have here, and contribute, I hope.

Getting old happens faster than you can imagine.

Every morning when the sun hits the window, I blink and then utter those established words when coming off target getting your a$$ss hosed, "thanks God, I'll take over now".

Merry Christmas to all!

Gums sends...

Re: Christmas greetings and wishes

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 17:22
by basher54321
Happy Christmas Gums and to all out there - here's hoping 2021 has a few less major viruses.

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 18:07
by lbk000
May the darkness help us remember the light.
Merry Christmas to all!

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 18:14
by ricnunes
Merry Christmas Gums, which of course I extend to all other fellow members here in the forum!

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 18:42
by blindpilot
Merry Christmas all. Sorry we missed you this year Gums, maybe 2021 will be less locked down.

BP

Unread postPosted: 24 Dec 2020, 21:25
by spazsinbad
AAhhh Santas of Xmas Past ('Ya gotta land here son - this is where the toys are').

Unread postPosted: 25 Dec 2020, 04:32
by sprstdlyscottsmn
Merry Christmas all, you gentlemen help me get through even the darkest times with your insights and experience.

Unread postPosted: 25 Dec 2020, 19:21
by spazsinbad
Santa Heads To Space Station! 24 Dec 2020 COLIN CLARK
https://breakingdefense.com/2020/12/san ... e-station/ “Santa Claus reviews his flight plan for his Dec. 25 trek across the globe in the North American Aerospace Defense Command and US Northern Command Current Operations Center” https://sites.breakingmedia.com/uploads ... -NORAD.jpg