Women in and out of Uniform

If you feel you absolutely must talk about cars, morality, or anything else not related to the F-16, do it here.
  • Author

TenguNoHi

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 01:24

GAWD! The asian girl at the bottom. I wish I didnt have a thing for exotic women. It hurts sometimes... it hurts :(

These are good guys; keep em coming :D

-Aaron

snypa777

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 13:37

Right, that`s it. I am moving to Isreal to join the IAF!!!! First one is for Aaron though! You have good taste my boy! :lol:

I think the IDF just put cute women in the military to make the enemy lay down their arms!
Attachments
Vietnam2.jpg
Another actress?
Israel8.jpg
She is an actress but what the hell!
America.jpg
Good ole` US of A! Something about guns and women!
Israel5.jpg
Do all Viper people look THIS good! IAF.
IMG_0443.jpg
More IAF goodies! IAF museum staff.
"I may not agree with what you say....but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

TenguNoHi

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 16:45

Hey; does anyone else find that stigma true, that 90% of the enlisted chics are hot stuff, but as soon as a girl pins on some butter bars she turns fugly? No offense to any female officers out there; I've seen my fair share of exceptions. But a good 90% of the time, I don't know what it is!?

-Aaron

PetervanStigt

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 19:30

Aw! Some nice looking gals out here. There is something quite intriguing about the combination of girls and weapons, especially in and around military planes. Keep ém coming guys...
'I used to be schizo, but we're doing fine now...'

Whity

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 20:32

Handle with care!
Attachments
26ab.jpg
Explosive content!

PetervanStigt

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post22 Apr 2006, 21:04

What, the girl or what she's handling there? I love it when a woman knows what she's doing...

snypa777

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 10:57

Some more fun! Fellas` the Russian military is doing very well in terms of equal ops` as well! They always have though....
Attachments
Russia.jpg
More girls and guns in Russia.
Czech7.jpg
This Czech recruiter could make me join the anything! Bomb disposal? Sure honey!
Italy6.jpg
In Italy, traffic cops` don`t mess around!
Turkey6.jpg
Now, careful, handle it gently, that`s it! We don`t want it going off!
"I may not agree with what you say....but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

DeepSpace

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 11:42

Specially for Snypa777:
http://attach.high-g.net/attachments/7_143_138.jpg

And BTW, her name is Agam Rodberg. More.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be long :twisted:

PetervanStigt

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 14:08

Let's hope so...

snypa777

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 15:22

DAMNNN DEEPSPACE!!!

I just spilled my lemonade!!! Agam Rodberg, phew!! I just fell in love ! (again!).
She is an absolute honey! Exactly my type!

I mean it, I am booking a flight with El-Al right now mate! My future holidays are going to be in the eastern Med`! :lol:
May this thread live long and prosper!

On a serious note...Is it true that the IDF no longer put women on front line duty? I read somewhere that it was stopped as long ago as the 1950`s.
Men in front line units were too busy worrying about their female comrades. When the women got injured or worse, unit morale would disintegrate. Is the front line, ie, foot soldiers a good place for women to be?

A lot of countries have women soldiers though, even today. I am thinking the PRC, N.Korea. I wonder how it would feel to be actually shooting at women in combat. I imagine combat is bad enough as it is...I would be very uncomfortable with the thought.

Here is a toast to the IDF! With another picture.
Attachments
Israel3.jpg

DeepSpace

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 16:02

snypa777 wrote:

On a serious note...Is it true that the IDF no longer put women on front line duty? I read somewhere that it was stopped as long ago as the 1950`s.
Men in front line units were too busy worrying about their female comrades. When the women got injured or worse, unit morale would disintegrate. Is the front line, ie, foot soldiers a good place for women to be?

Actually it is the opposite. Women in front line units is a relatively new thing with the IDF, and a few years back the IDF/AF flight course was opened to women (and since then a few fighter pilots and WSOs have finished it).

From Wikipedia:
Apart from the 1948 war of independence, when manpower shortages saw many of them taking active part in battles on the ground, women were historically barred from battle in the IDF, serving in a variety of technical and administrative support roles. During this period however, the IDF reputedly favored female instructors for training male soldiers in certain roles, particularly tank crews. This was on the basis that female instructors of similar age to the young conscripts were more likely to receive the full attention of their students. But after a landmark 1994 High Court appeal by Alice Miller, a Jewish immigrant from South Africa, the Air Force was instructed to open its pilots course to women (several served as transport pilots during the war of independence in 1948 and "Operation Kadesh" in 1956, but the Air force later closed its ranks to women fliers). Miller failed the entrance exams, but since her initiative, many additional combat roles were opened. As of 2005, Women are allowed to serve in 83% of all positions in the military, including Shipboard Navy Service (except submarines), and Artillery. Combat roles are voluntary for women.

As of 2002, 33% of lower rank Officers are women, 21% of Captains and Majors, but only 3% of the most senior ranks.

450 Women currently serve in combat units of Israel's security forces, primarily in the Border Police. The first female fighter pilot received her wings in 2001. In a controversial move, the IDF abolished its "Women's Corps" command in 2004, with a view that it has become an anachronism and a stumbling block towards integration of women in the army as regular soldiers with no special status. However, after pressures from feminist lobbies, The Chief of Staff was persuaded to keep an "advisor for Women's affairs".

And I'm glad you like our girls :lol:

TC

F-16.net Moderator

F-16.net Moderator

Unread post23 Apr 2006, 23:15

TenguNoHi wrote:Hey; does anyone else find that stigma true, that 90% of the enlisted chics are hot stuff, but as soon as a girl pins on some butter bars she turns fugly?

Actually, what I found was that when she sewed on Tech, was usually when her looks started going to hell. I've met some VERY good looking troops and officers, but typically the junior officers were pretty nice looking. You know, fresh from training, not married, no kids...

Don't believe me? Hell, just look up the Thunderbirds pics, and take a gander at "Fifi". A very pretty lady, who would look much better WITHOUT the "Defensive Jewelry".

Capt. Nicole "Fifi" Malachowski at a deployed location in Southwest Asia. She's the first female demonstration pilot on a U.S. military high performance jet team, the Thunderbirds. [USAF photo
]

Capt. Nicole 'Fifi' Malachowski is a United States Air Force Captain and the first woman pilot selected to fly as part of the Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, better known as the Thunderbirds. Malachowski remains the only female pilot of any United States Armed Forces aerial demonstration team. (USAF photo)

Beers and MiGs were made to be pounded!

TenguNoHi

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post24 Apr 2006, 01:23

You're right TC, Fifi is a looker; so were the 3 girls that appeared on the inside fold out of last years edition of Airman if anyone remembers that. (3 girls in Iraq walking back from a mission with an F-15 in the back ground.)

Like I said, I've seen my fair share of exceptions, but on a general consensus...

-Aaron

cchief16

Unread post24 Apr 2006, 05:37

Are we talking about flightline women or the whole military? I've seen women more of a man then me on the line... but when they tell me to go to the hospital to get a shot im out of the door before they can tell me what shot I'm getting :thanks:
F-16 crewchief

RyanCollins

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post24 Apr 2006, 22:35

Somebody knows if she's single? :drool:

Cheers :cheers:
Attachments
aaa1.jpg
A circle is the reflection of eternity: It has no beginning, and it has no end...
PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic