The Turkey problem

Program progress, politics, orders, and speculation
Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by madrat » 23 Nov 2017, 14:27

Tuurkey wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire and the piss ant cannot be trusted. Turkey is the epicenter of the Sunni reawakening of the Caliphate. The 'kingdom' fully supports that idea. So do some of our other so called allies across the Muslim world, from private sponsorship of the movement to direct nation-state involvement. The West is hiding its head in the sand pretending its not true. Unfortunately, the reality is the actors in this drama are very public about it.

Banned

by mas » 24 Nov 2017, 21:12

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... 4?lo=ap_b1

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said Trump told Erdogan during Friday’s phone call that the United States will cease supplying arms to the Syrian Kurdish fighters, the AP reports. Turkey considers the Syrian Kurdish fighters to be terrorists.

"Mr. Trump clearly stated that he had given clear instructions and that the YPG won't be given arms and that this nonsense should have ended a long time ago,” Cavusoglu said at a news conference.

Earlier in the day, Trump tweeted that he’d be speaking with Erdogan on Friday to discuss “bringing peace to the mess I inherited in the Middle East.”

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by durahawk » 01 Dec 2017, 06:44

Looks like relations with Erdogan’s Turkey is about to get a lot worse... now testimony of Turkey assisting Iran in circumventing UN sanctions by laundering its oil money.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... pdate.html

Of course Erdogan and his trolls will deny, but the credibility of Turkey as a trustworthy NATO ally is certainly in question if the allegations here are indeed true.

This Turkish F-35 deal is looking more rotten by the minute.

Banned

by mtrman » 01 Dec 2017, 09:27

Guys, is here a forum to discuss about the politics?

I am not an expert about neither the politics nor international relations. I don't know the details of this specific court, it's international validity, nor the involvement of FETO/Gulen in this scenario. If you think here is the place to talk about it, then go on, no problem for me.

But please let me to repeat that, I will try to reply here some ignorants or liers, who try to serve any false propaganda among some truth, who try to lie about pure marxist/communist/terrorist PKK/YPG, 40 years of global CIA project FETO/Gulen and rotten, perverted gangster group of Daesh/ISIS...
Last edited by mtrman on 01 Dec 2017, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by nathan77 » 01 Dec 2017, 10:25

mtrman wrote:Guys, is here a forum to discuss about the politics?

There are plenty of other web-sites for politics and propaganda.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by durahawk » 01 Dec 2017, 15:54

mtrman wrote:Guys, is here a forum to discuss about the politics?

I am not an expert about neither the politics nor international relations. I don't know the details of this specific court, it's international validity, nor the involvement of FETO/Gulen in this scenario. If you think here is the place to talk about it, then go on, no problem for me.

But please let me to repeat that, I will try to reply here some ignorants or liers, who try to serve any false propaganda among some truth, who try to lie about pure marxist/communist/terrorist PKK/YPG, 40 years of global CIA project FETO/Gulen and rotten, perverted gangster group of Daesh/ISIS...

Umm yes, actually. The title of this board is "Program and Politics: Program progress, politics, orders, and speculation". But go ahead and try to convince me that Billion dollar fighter aircraft deals don't involve politics.

I'll wait.

I posted the news article above because it is very relevant to US-Turkish relations... damage will be done to some extent whether it's true or not. Those relations are hanging in the balance already and have implications on defense sales.

Banned

by mtrman » 01 Dec 2017, 16:02

@Durahawk,

I agree with you. That's the reason that I wrote the second paragraph.

But there are some others who I tried to describe in the third paragraph...

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 01 Dec 2017, 18:10

madrat wrote:Tuurkey wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire

You'd think they would find a better Empire to strive for
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by rheonomic » 01 Dec 2017, 18:22

XanderCrews wrote:You'd think they would find a better Empire to strive for

"You could do that, but it would be wrong."

Banned

by mtrman » 01 Dec 2017, 23:17

XanderCrews wrote:
madrat wrote:Tuurkey wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire

You'd think they would find a better Empire to strive for

iimmm, Okay.

Iran demolishes Syria, almost destroys and severely suppress, kill and moves 80% majority. And Syria is not even neighbour to Iran. BUT NOBODY CALLS IRAN as rebuiilding Persian Empire.

Russia does the same thing. AND AGAIN NOBODY CALLS RUSSIA as rebuilding the Russian Empire.

US comes to middle east. Can't find any WMD. But shakes and mixes every inche in this region, tens of thousands of miles away. Directly and indirectly kills hundreds of thousands of people. BUT AGAIN NOBODY CALLS US as building any sh*t.

Turkey, which all those terrible invasions happen just next to it's borders, tries to defend herself. Hosts millions refugees from Iraq and Syria. All her enemies are directly supported by above. AND YOU CALL TURKEY as trying to rebuild the Empire ???

LOL

What is the reason for this claim then?

Location: Home of nuclear submarines, engines, and that's about it.

by white_lightning35 » 02 Dec 2017, 01:00

REEEEEEE.... THE STUPID, IT BURNS!!!!!!!!

Banned

by mtrman » 02 Dec 2017, 11:01

white_lightning35 wrote:REEEEEEE.... THE STUPID, IT BURNS!!!!!!!!

Is this the logical explanation and answer your brain can produce?

Banned

by tincansailor » 03 Dec 2017, 12:03

mtrman wrote:
white_lightning35 wrote:REEEEEEE.... THE STUPID, IT BURNS!!!!!!!!

Is this the logical explanation and answer your brain can produce?

Everyone is trying to advance their interests, and no ones hands are entirely clean. Iran has been the biggest winner in the recent chaos. America wanted a stable representative Iraq that wouldn't be threat to it's neighbors, and wouldn't be a pawn of Iran. It looked like a reasonable successful effort in 2010. Then Obama said "This is just too hard. We have to get out of here, no matter what happens. Besides my voters never wanted us in Iraq anyway."

At the same time Obama pulled the plug in Iraq the Arab Spring began, and Syria revolted. ISIS grew in the vacuum of Eastern Syria, with the help of Turkey, Iraq almost collapsed, and Russia & Iran intervened to save Assad, and America sat there and watched. Now everyone, except America is trying to pick up the pieces. Trump is satisfied to see a Russian-Turkish-Iranian Alliance become the dominate power in the Middle East. The Saudis are on the defense seeking allies, while America provides no leadership.

Everything is shifting in the sand, because it's now everyman for himself, and it will stay that way until the United States gets back in the game. That just ain't gunna happen has long as Trump is in the White House.

Banned

by mtrman » 03 Dec 2017, 19:36

@tincan

I agree with many points. But with a few exceptions:

- US intervention in Iraq since the gulf war is not such innocent;
- How a Kurdish de facto state establised after Gulf War? Who benefitted it? (Israel, US)
- Who benefitted the almost independent southern shia Iraq? (of course Iran)
- Who benefitted the systematic destruction of sunni majority of central Iraq? (Iran)
- Who handed over the central Iraq Government to Shia gangs? (Obama) Who benefitted? (Iran)

- Turkey, only helped FSA, not Daesh. I tried to explain what Daesh (ISIS) is and who entirely benefitted and who is being harmed by it's existence in my previous posts. I had put some very strong claims and questions about Daesh, PKK/YPG and US trio. But there is not anybody yet to give any solid answer...

- I am also quite surprised to see your comparison between Trump and Obama since I guess you are from US. When I examine the almost all of Obama's actions, he directly or indirectly harmed sunni muslims and countries, while doing anything, again anything against Russia and Shia Iran... Isn't it? And Trump, while seems to be like a crazy guy, is bolder and more determined against Russia and Iran. At least he dared to send a few cruise missiles after one of the uses of chemical weapons in Syria...

As an outsider, I am watching gaping, how the Trump, a democratically selected President, is being attacked by so many organisations...

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by nutshell » 03 Dec 2017, 21:24

Section: "programs and politics"

Topic: "Turkey problem"

Expressing the opinion the Turkey should not receive the most advanced western platform and should not stay in Nato is very,very on topic.

Turkey and the west are too different and so they should go separate ways.

Moreover, not even turkish people want this alliance.

PreviousNext