JASDF may be in the market for more F-35s

Program progress, politics, orders, and speculation
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 03:35

Corsair1963 wrote:
weasel1962 wrote:Just wanted to be clear, you don't have access to the IG report?

Remind me which of your sources have stated 2030 as the completion for F-15C retirement again? Pardon my eye sight but I don't seem to read it.



Your good at being smart but that's about all....Nonetheless, another member suggested the F-15C would retire like 2030. I replied that would "likely" be closer to the end not the beginning of it's retirement. Yet, a number of public sources some have suggested the F-15C will retire mid 2020's. Either way I am sure the specific plan will be released by the USAF very soon...


So the 2030 has no source other than what you or "other member" said. Which other member btw? I don't seem to read it also.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 03:54

weasel1962 wrote:
Corsair1963 wrote:
weasel1962 wrote:Just wanted to be clear, you don't have access to the IG report?

Remind me which of your sources have stated 2030 as the completion for F-15C retirement again? Pardon my eye sight but I don't seem to read it.



Your good at being smart but that's about all....Nonetheless, another member suggested the F-15C would retire like 2030. I replied that would "likely" be closer to the end not the beginning of it's retirement. Yet, a number of public sources some have suggested the F-15C will retire mid 2020's. Either way I am sure the specific plan will be released by the USAF very soon...


So the 2030 has no source other than what you or "other member" said. Which other member btw? I don't seem to read it also.



What is your problem??? We've posted several sources that state the USAF is going to retire the F-15C early. Yet, we have acknowledge we don't have specific dates at this time. As the original IG Report from the USAF was redacted. This while some members including myself went on speculate when that retirement will likely occur. (early, mid, or late 2020's)

If, you have contrary information. Then we are all ears........... :wink:
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:12

Thought you stated the 2030 date was supported? Your words not mine.

Early is not equal to 2030. Now we know what "supported" means at least in your definition.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:17

weasel1962 wrote:Thought you stated the 2030 date was supported? Your words not mine.

Early is not equal to 2030. Now we know what "supported" means at least in your definition.




Honestly, go waste somebody else's time.......
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:19

The feeling is certainly mutual. I certainly don't like to waste time reading unsupported claims.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:46

LOL :lmao:
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:49

Corsair1963 wrote:LOL :lmao:


More time wasted.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:55

weasel1962 wrote:
Corsair1963 wrote:LOL :lmao:


More time wasted.



You always have to have the last word and usually sarcastic. Honestly, speaks volumes.....
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 04:58

Corsair1963 wrote:
weasel1962 wrote:
Corsair1963 wrote:LOL :lmao:


More time wasted.



You always have to have the last word and usually sarcastic. Honestly, speaks volumes.....


Well, I can categorically state I am not being sarcastic when I say yet more time wasted. Yet more time wasted.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 05:03

weasel1962 wrote:
Well, I can categorically state I am not being sarcastic when I say yet more time wasted. Yet more time wasted.



Maybe you should take a look in the mirror then.....
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 05:26

No more Japanese built F-35's???


QUOTE: Defence officials also pointed out that Japan will stop using a final assembly and check-out (FACO) facility for the country’s F-35As from FY 2019 and start buying completed F-35As and F-35Bs to reduce procurement costs.


https://www.janes.com/article/85299/jap ... from_rss=1
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 05:48

Corsair1963 wrote:
weasel1962 wrote:
Well, I can categorically state I am not being sarcastic when I say yet more time wasted. Yet more time wasted.



Maybe you should take a look in the mirror then.....


Don't need to look in a mirror to know more time wasted.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 05:52

weasel1962 wrote:
Don't need to look in a mirror to know more time wasted.


Yet, you complain about wasting time. When that is all you have been doing the last several posts.
Offline

weasel1962

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

  • Posts: 1234
  • Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 02:41
  • Location: Singapore
  • Warnings: 2

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 05:53

Corsair1963 wrote:
weasel1962 wrote:
Don't need to look in a mirror to know more time wasted.


Yet, you complain about wasting time. When that is all you have been doing the last several posts.


Just wanted to see how much time you can waste. I'm not the one starting this.
Offline

Corsair1963

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 4795
  • Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 04:14

Unread post03 Jan 2019, 06:16

weasel1962 wrote:
Just wanted to see how much time you can waste. I'm not the one starting this.



Your the one that keeps coming back and back. Making comment after comment about wasting time. When in fact you're the one doing so. Man drop it and get a life........ :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Program and politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lipovitand and 15 guests