Page 3 of 4

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 14 Dec 2017, 12:44
by mixelflick
.[/quote]

Pakistan has MIRV technology.

See https://www.dawn.com/news/1310630
https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/why-pak ... y-matters/

What Pakistan has Turkey and Saudi Arabia have.[/quote]

If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 14 Dec 2017, 18:03
by neptune
mixelflick wrote:.


Pakistan has MIRV technology.

See https://www.dawn.com/news/1310630
https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/why-pak ... y-matters/

What Pakistan has Turkey and Saudi Arabia have.[/quote]

If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??[/quote]

....perhaps,...Not! Should the leaders of these nation states consider proclaiming to have weapons "to eradicate Israel from the face of the earth", maybe; then otherwise, No. But there are national leaders not included in your group!
:(

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 14 Dec 2017, 18:04
by neptune
Duplicate Comments deleted
:(

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 00:18
by airforces_freak
mixelflick wrote:
If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??


Israeli F-35's bombing Turkey or Pakistan is virtually impossible due to the complex defence ties between Pakistan and China and Turkey and Russia. In fact, some European nations would even object to an Israeli strike on Turkey.

With Turkey's layered air defence systems that consists of the S-400, EUROSAM, HISAR-A, HISAR-O and HISAR-U it would be much harder for Israel in any event to conduct SEAD/DEAD missions in Turkey.

Leaving all this aside Turkey has the geographic advantage over Israel and can retaliate very harshly.

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 00:52
by nutshell
hythelday wrote:
nutshell wrote:Its a good idea.

I'd hate the idea of the F35 popping its cherry by bombing some hospitals or schools in Sicily by the hands of some TuAF pilots :(


I think you meant to say Cyprus, not Sicily.

I give this thread a "highly vulnerable to shitposting, with negative forecast" rating and have already instructed my assets manager to liquidate any involvement in it.


No mate, we had the arrogance to investigate the caliph's son and we still host the pope.

I can already feel a 5th gen dagger in my back, near the spine.

We doomed, we gotta deal with it.

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 12:24
by airforces_freak
Nutshell, you do realise Mr. Erdogan's best friend is Silvio Berlusconi??

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 14:46
by mixelflick
I was referring moreso to an Israeli airstrike on Saudi Arabia. Unless I'm reading this wrong, they now have nukes? And if that's the case, they're just another Arab nation with nukes that Israel needs to contend with.

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 17:59
by nutshell
airforces_freak wrote:Nutshell, you do realise Mr. Erdogan's best friend is Silvio Berlusconi??


And so is Putin, problem is that Silvio is no longer relevant politically speaking.

#donateAEGIStoItaly

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 16 Dec 2017, 03:58
by XanderCrews
Air forces freak is here to tell us all kinds of silly crap about Turkey's amazing conventional forces even though the Turks are a joke throughout NATO. That coup was hilarious. Watching civilians abuse previously armed soldiers. Couldn't even get the targeting right on that.

About how the mighty F-4 was unupgradeable until the Turks.

This guy can't get basic details right. Anything complex is rife with contradiction and double speak

Every thread has to walk away from the details of the Turks ability to.fight and devolve to politics.

I know the harrier pretty well. Watching this mouth breather tell me about crap he's clueless about has been spellbinding

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 16 Dec 2017, 04:09
by arian
Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 16 Dec 2017, 15:23
by XanderCrews
arian wrote:Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!



It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.


What's so hard to understand about that :)

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 16 Dec 2017, 21:56
by arian
XanderCrews wrote:It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.

What's so hard to understand about that :)


I remember when dipshitfreak...threatened...us that since a Turkish manufacturer did the final assembly of the screens going into the F-35's cockpit, that Turkey could put a virus inside all F-35s and render them all useless. So we better be nice and good to the Ottoman Sultan. :roll: Cause that's how viruses and LCD screen assembly works.

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 17 Dec 2017, 01:44
by airforces_freak
arian wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.

What's so hard to understand about that :)


I remember when dipshitfreak...threatened...us that since a Turkish manufacturer did the final assembly of the screens going into the F-35's cockpit, that Turkey could put a virus inside all F-35s and render them all useless. So we better be nice and good to the Ottoman Sultan. :roll: Cause that's how viruses and LCD screen assembly works.


And the butt hurt nationalistic Armenian troll is back....how about you quote or direct us to where I purportedly made the threatening statements.

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 17 Dec 2017, 01:47
by airforces_freak
XanderCrews wrote:
arian wrote:Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!



It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.


What's so hard to understand about that :)


Did you think Turkey was going to sit around while its so-called NATO allies were seeking to carve Kurdish Statelets out of Turkey? Arms terrorists organisations that conduct suicide bombings in Turkish cities? Kill Turkish citizens abroad? Can you tell me why the YPG needed MANPADS in the fight against ISIS? What combat aircraft does ISIS have?

Re: AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Unread postPosted: 17 Dec 2017, 03:10
by arian
airforces_freak wrote:And the butt hurt nationalistic Armenian troll is back....how about you quote or direct us to where I purportedly made the threatening statements.


Don't worry, it wasn't very threatening. More like comedic.

Did you think Turkey was going to sit around while its so-called NATO allies were seeking to carve Kurdish Statelets out of Turkey?


Already done. LOL. And yes, you are going to sit around and watch the Kurds create their state in Syria. You got screwed by everyone. L O L