AV-8B Boeing Harrier II 2017

Military aircraft - Post cold war aircraft, including for example B-2, Gripen, F-18E/F Super Hornet, Rafale, and Typhoon.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

mixelflick

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

  • Posts: 2983
  • Joined: 20 Mar 2010, 10:26
  • Location: Parts Unknown

Unread post14 Dec 2017, 12:44

.[/quote]

Pakistan has MIRV technology.

See https://www.dawn.com/news/1310630
https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/why-pak ... y-matters/

What Pakistan has Turkey and Saudi Arabia have.[/quote]

If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??
Offline
User avatar

neptune

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

  • Posts: 2885
  • Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 00:03
  • Location: Houston

Unread post14 Dec 2017, 18:03

mixelflick wrote:.


Pakistan has MIRV technology.

See https://www.dawn.com/news/1310630
https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/why-pak ... y-matters/

What Pakistan has Turkey and Saudi Arabia have.[/quote]

If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??[/quote]

....perhaps,...Not! Should the leaders of these nation states consider proclaiming to have weapons "to eradicate Israel from the face of the earth", maybe; then otherwise, No. But there are national leaders not included in your group!
:(
Offline
User avatar

neptune

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

  • Posts: 2885
  • Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 00:03
  • Location: Houston

Unread post14 Dec 2017, 18:04

Duplicate Comments deleted
:(
Offline

airforces_freak

Banned

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 03:26

Unread post15 Dec 2017, 00:18

mixelflick wrote:
If that's true, can the Israeli F-35 strike on these weapons be far behind??


Israeli F-35's bombing Turkey or Pakistan is virtually impossible due to the complex defence ties between Pakistan and China and Turkey and Russia. In fact, some European nations would even object to an Israeli strike on Turkey.

With Turkey's layered air defence systems that consists of the S-400, EUROSAM, HISAR-A, HISAR-O and HISAR-U it would be much harder for Israel in any event to conduct SEAD/DEAD missions in Turkey.

Leaving all this aside Turkey has the geographic advantage over Israel and can retaliate very harshly.
Offline

nutshell

Senior member

Senior member

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 04 May 2016, 13:37

Unread post15 Dec 2017, 00:52

hythelday wrote:
nutshell wrote:Its a good idea.

I'd hate the idea of the F35 popping its cherry by bombing some hospitals or schools in Sicily by the hands of some TuAF pilots :(


I think you meant to say Cyprus, not Sicily.

I give this thread a "highly vulnerable to shitposting, with negative forecast" rating and have already instructed my assets manager to liquidate any involvement in it.


No mate, we had the arrogance to investigate the caliph's son and we still host the pope.

I can already feel a 5th gen dagger in my back, near the spine.

We doomed, we gotta deal with it.
Offline

airforces_freak

Banned

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 03:26

Unread post15 Dec 2017, 12:24

Nutshell, you do realise Mr. Erdogan's best friend is Silvio Berlusconi??
Offline

mixelflick

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

  • Posts: 2983
  • Joined: 20 Mar 2010, 10:26
  • Location: Parts Unknown

Unread post15 Dec 2017, 14:46

I was referring moreso to an Israeli airstrike on Saudi Arabia. Unless I'm reading this wrong, they now have nukes? And if that's the case, they're just another Arab nation with nukes that Israel needs to contend with.
Offline

nutshell

Senior member

Senior member

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 04 May 2016, 13:37

Unread post15 Dec 2017, 17:59

airforces_freak wrote:Nutshell, you do realise Mr. Erdogan's best friend is Silvio Berlusconi??


And so is Putin, problem is that Silvio is no longer relevant politically speaking.

#donateAEGIStoItaly
Offline
User avatar

XanderCrews

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 5745
  • Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 19:42

Unread post16 Dec 2017, 03:58

Air forces freak is here to tell us all kinds of silly crap about Turkey's amazing conventional forces even though the Turks are a joke throughout NATO. That coup was hilarious. Watching civilians abuse previously armed soldiers. Couldn't even get the targeting right on that.

About how the mighty F-4 was unupgradeable until the Turks.

This guy can't get basic details right. Anything complex is rife with contradiction and double speak

Every thread has to walk away from the details of the Turks ability to.fight and devolve to politics.

I know the harrier pretty well. Watching this mouth breather tell me about crap he's clueless about has been spellbinding
Choose Crews
Offline

arian

Banned

  • Posts: 1294
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 09:25

Unread post16 Dec 2017, 04:09

Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!
Offline
User avatar

XanderCrews

Elite 3K

Elite 3K

  • Posts: 5745
  • Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 19:42

Unread post16 Dec 2017, 15:23

arian wrote:Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!



It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.


What's so hard to understand about that :)
Choose Crews
Offline

arian

Banned

  • Posts: 1294
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 09:25

Unread post16 Dec 2017, 21:56

XanderCrews wrote:It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.

What's so hard to understand about that :)


I remember when dipshitfreak...threatened...us that since a Turkish manufacturer did the final assembly of the screens going into the F-35's cockpit, that Turkey could put a virus inside all F-35s and render them all useless. So we better be nice and good to the Ottoman Sultan. :roll: Cause that's how viruses and LCD screen assembly works.
Offline

airforces_freak

Banned

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 03:26

Unread post17 Dec 2017, 01:44

arian wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.

What's so hard to understand about that :)


I remember when dipshitfreak...threatened...us that since a Turkish manufacturer did the final assembly of the screens going into the F-35's cockpit, that Turkey could put a virus inside all F-35s and render them all useless. So we better be nice and good to the Ottoman Sultan. :roll: Cause that's how viruses and LCD screen assembly works.


And the butt hurt nationalistic Armenian troll is back....how about you quote or direct us to where I purportedly made the threatening statements.
Offline

airforces_freak

Banned

  • Posts: 458
  • Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 03:26

Unread post17 Dec 2017, 01:47

XanderCrews wrote:
arian wrote:Going to need to base STOVL fighters in Turkey's new possessions in Aleppo. Not enough airfields in Aleppo, so STOVL makes sense.

Wait...what's that? Turkey didn't get Aleppo? I was promised by dipshitfreak that Aleppo was going to be gifted to them by Mr. Putin. They pinky swore on it.

Oh well. Won't need STOVL planes anyway now that Turkey will be basing its aircraft carriers with rail guns in Albania.

Wait...don't tell me that didn't happen either!



It's just a trustworthy NATO nation with purely defensive intent, that wants to ally with Russia and buy more military hardware for its expansionist goals.


What's so hard to understand about that :)


Did you think Turkey was going to sit around while its so-called NATO allies were seeking to carve Kurdish Statelets out of Turkey? Arms terrorists organisations that conduct suicide bombings in Turkish cities? Kill Turkish citizens abroad? Can you tell me why the YPG needed MANPADS in the fight against ISIS? What combat aircraft does ISIS have?
Offline

arian

Banned

  • Posts: 1294
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 09:25

Unread post17 Dec 2017, 03:10

airforces_freak wrote:And the butt hurt nationalistic Armenian troll is back....how about you quote or direct us to where I purportedly made the threatening statements.


Don't worry, it wasn't very threatening. More like comedic.

Did you think Turkey was going to sit around while its so-called NATO allies were seeking to carve Kurdish Statelets out of Turkey?


Already done. LOL. And yes, you are going to sit around and watch the Kurds create their state in Syria. You got screwed by everyone. L O L
PreviousNext

Return to Modern Military Aircraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: noth and 16 guests