F-22 DSI?

Anything goes, as long as it is about the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by scat » 26 Sep 2017, 19:29

I just want make two points crystal clear:

1. The DSI technology has not been developed in the mid 1980's when the F-22 inlet configuration was designed and chosen. It is obvious that the F-22 inlet has met all performance requirements of the ATF program. I do not believe that DSI was ever being considered for the Raptor in that time frame.

2. Here in 2017, almost thirty years later, someone can certainly perform an in-depth hypothetical study as to the appropriateness of using DSI for the Raptor to met all ATF performance requirements. However, this study needs to include all the knowledge base and the latest state-of-the-art techniques to bear. Whatever our discussions here maybe, they could all be personal conjectures and preferences at this stage.

by bezsmexasvar » 21 Jul 2018, 19:11

Any help trying to find where the list of lake maps from my navonics gold card on my dsi unit would help a bunch iv tried everything I can see ????

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 21 Jul 2018, 20:05

bezsmexasvar wrote:Any help trying to find where the list of lake maps from my navonics gold card on my dsi unit would help a bunch iv tried everything I can see ????

Ehh, this thread is about a totally different "DSI" but let me help you anyway:

https://youtu.be/uJCjNZQWx9s
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"

Previous