F22 vs. IRST and radar jammers

Anything goes, as long as it is about the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by hornetfinn » 01 Feb 2016, 07:58

Indochina, you are either totally uninformed or saddest troll attempt I've seen.

You really think that peak power is the only thing that matters between radar and jammer systems? Then all the jammer systems in existence are worthless and all the air forces have spent their money for nothing. Even the most powerful jammers would then be able to jam only the least powerful radars as there are not many jammers that can transmit with tens of kilowatts of power, let alone Megawatts many larger radars can.

I love how you demand official links or reliable sources but you only present totally worthless links with no real or reliable information. Why don't you do as you demand from others?

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by eloise » 01 Feb 2016, 08:35

hornetfinn wrote:Indochina, you are either totally uninformed or saddest troll attempt I've seen.

You really think that peak power is the only thing that matters between radar and jammer systems? Then all the jammer systems in existence are worthless and all the air forces have spent their money for nothing. Even the most powerful jammers would then be able to jam only the least powerful radars as there are not many jammers that can transmit with tens of kilowatts of power, let alone Megawatts many larger radars can.

It fking hilarious that everyone over keypub told him exactly the same things as i did but he so blinded by his agenda that he thought they agreed with him :doh:

by les_paul59 » 01 Feb 2016, 16:34

Probably very unlikely that the F22 and SU35s come in contact w/ each other in syria but look who just showed up to the party
https://www.the-newshub.com/internation ... s-to-syria

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by SpudmanWP » 01 Feb 2016, 17:16

indochina wrote:Test jammer the public radar?
What does that even mean???

I only see text generalities are not specifically mentioned. It does not say that the APG-81 jamming the FCR of F-15C or AIM-120 radar head seeker
I'll have to find the quote, but the APG-81 has been stated to have jammed the APG-77.

22Kw but you can not maintain continuous power. You can demonstrate APG-77 can maintain the energy of 22 Kw continuous? any concrete evidence! official link or reliable source !
Can the IRBIS-E maintain a continuous 20kw? I clearly stated the F-22's 22kW was it's "peak" power rating estimate.

My issue with your quote was that you equated the "peak" power of the IRBIS-E to the estimated "average" power of the APG-81 without stating the difference.
"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by eloise » 01 Feb 2016, 18:42

SpudmanWP wrote:Can the IRBIS-E maintain a continuous 20kw? I clearly stated the F-22's 22kW was it's "peak" power rating estimate.

My issue with your quote was that you equated the "peak" power of the IRBIS-E to the estimated "average" power of the APG-81 without stating the difference.

He cannot even distinguish between strength of skin reflection, radar pulse and radar peak power , so how can you expect him to know the different between peak and average power of radar :slap:
That guys is joke really, his nationalistic agenda blind him so bad that he refuses to believe anything good come from USA.He don't want to learn new things. What he want is for others to "confirm" his belief

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by garrya » 01 Feb 2016, 20:51

eloise wrote:It fking hilarious that everyone over keypub told him exactly the same things as i did but he so blinded by his agenda that he thought they agreed with him :doh:

From his comments on Keypublishing, to me it seem like he believes that "active cancellation" and " connection between radar cross section, and J/S ratio" are the same thing.

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by eloise » 01 Feb 2016, 20:57

garrya wrote:From his comments on Keypublishing, to me it seem like he believes that "active cancellation" and " connection between radar cross section, and J/S ratio" are the same thing.

Spot on, that why he so quickly agree with anyone who said active cancellation isnot possible because that support his agenda , little does he know that ''active cancellation'' is a completely different thing from " lower RCS make jamming more effective " :mrgreen: . It best to just ignore him , he doesnt really have any intellectual argument or critical thinking , there is no way to reason with that guy ,even when he know he is completely wrong he just keep screaming until you are bored so that he can declare himself the winner ( typical Russia Stronk troll, similar to JSR :wink: ) .

Previous