F-16 Instructor Pilots

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by tdowl » 04 Dec 2015, 17:34

Good morning,

Are there any F-16 Pilot Instructors in here? I got a message from a recruiter last week about a contract in Osan, Kunsan, and Misawa. Base Salary 130K.

Please email me at ••••••••

:: Note from the moderator: We require that you share clear contact details including a business address (not just a PO box) in your post. Just providing an (anonymous) email address will not be enough. ::

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by deadseal » 04 Dec 2015, 20:37

130K to live at the KUN? with no fighter squadron to be a part of and drink with? good luck finding quality folks :roll:

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by deadseal » 04 Dec 2015, 20:39

deadseal wrote:130K to live at the KUN? with no fighter squadron to be a part of and drink with? good luck finding quality folks :roll:

I've got an idea... plus up the manning and teach the the IPs how to run the MTC... Oh wait, but then L3 would lose the contract that they fail to uphold anyway

by ygbsm » 05 Dec 2015, 14:55

deadseal wrote:
deadseal wrote:130K to live at the KUN? with no fighter squadron to be a part of and drink with? good luck finding quality folks :roll:

ive got an idea...plus up the manning and teach the the IPs how to run the MTC......oh wait, but then L3 would lose the contract that they fail to uphold anyway

Ok, let's solve the problem by making pilots learn more non-flying duties. They have so much free time!

Oh wait, running a sim is flying related....right? IOS, contructive entities, scenario generation, IGs, visual database, sensor database, simisms, shields, ownship, TES, DMO, DMOC, DMOT are all terms related to flying. Right?

Fighter pilots need to be fighter pilots. Don't put the burden on them when the USAF accepts a contract that has fail all over it. AND it has nothing to do with L3. The current contractor (not L3) had the same problem in the early 2000s and then they become the contractor of choice a decade later. Please....blame that on the PACAF beauracrats.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by deadseal » 05 Dec 2015, 19:47

ygbsm wrote:
deadseal wrote:

ive got an idea...plus up the manning and teach the the IPs how to run the MTC......oh wait, but then L3 would lose the contract that they fail to uphold anyway

Ok, let's solve the problem by making pilots learn more non-flying duties. They have so much free time!

Oh wait, running a sim is flying related....right? IOS, contructive entities, scenario generation, IGs, visual database, sensor database, simisms, shields, ownship, TES, DMO, DMOC, DMOT are all terms related to flying. Right?

Fighter pilots need to be fighter pilots. Don't put the burden on them when the USAF accepts a contract that has fail all over it. AND it has nothing to do with L3. The current contractor (not L3) had the same problem in the early 2000s and then they become the contractor of choice a decade later. Please....blame that on the PACAF beauracrats.

Valid

i did say "plus up the manning" though. I assumed that since the contract is for IPs that it only involved running the console and playback....not all the other sh*t.