General Dynamics Seeks Fighter Pilot SME - Germany based

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by robert.cellich » 24 Nov 2015, 18:03

General Dynamics is seeking a United States (US) military rated fighter pilot with current and relevant Close Air Support (CAS) and Air to Air experience within the past three years for an immediate opportunity to provide simulation support and train individuals going through USAFE Warrior Prep Center Training (in Einsiedlerhorf, Germany).

Must have US Security Clearance.

Some of the functions this person will perform include, develop realistic and relevant Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for desktop based fighter simulators in support of tactical and operational level
training events. Will operate a desk top training simulator and develop scenarios. Coordinate with WPC planners to incorporate simulators into relevant exercises. Assist other planners in meeting area of responsibility (AOR) mission
requirements during training events. Etc.

If anyone has interest in getting a full job description or would like to apply please email me at: Robert.Cellich@gdit.com (send me resume if interested in applying immediately for priority consideration).

Those of you with a large network, please consider paying this forward. Your assistance is appreciated!

Thank you for reading and wishing everyone a great holiday season!

Robert Cellich
Staffing Lead
General Dynamics
813 314 8792
Robert.Cellich@gdit.com
I am on Linked in: Feel free to send me an invite.