F-16 jobs overseas you can bring your family with.

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by Cactuscway13 » 08 Aug 2014, 16:48

I'm currently a SSgt 7 lvl, 10 years active duty/ 9.5 years on 16s, quite possibly looking to not re-enlist Nov 2015. wondering if there are jobs abroad that allow you to bring your family along.

by doggbreath » 16 Sep 2014, 14:46

Visit.... www.lmco.com (they have UAE positions available)

by alpha54 » 26 Nov 2014, 01:44

Hello, Saw your post about working overseas on F-16s the only thing right now is AMMROC they have operations at Al Dhafra in Abu Dhabi and soon they will have a major MRO Depot at Al Ain.

You can contact Marc Ballgae at aviaitionrecruiting.net he can fill you in with more details, his phone is 904-264-0097 for info okay. I was working with AMMROC from Dec 2012 thru Sep 2013 when the company went through a massive shake off and let go around 300 personnel country wide I believe things have changed by now, also Lockheed no longer has the contract they rolled over to AMMROC, just a little on the assignment and the area they provide you additional $ for living / car allowance and you have to find your own place where to live because there is no compound provided.

My suggestion to you is go to this website and look for rentals and other stuff dubizzle.com suggestions on where to live look into Al Reef Villas & Apartments and Khalifa City A ( inexpensive but Renter and Buyer Beware) Al Reem Island is very nice mostly High Rises can be very pricey but some like that life style just go to that website and when you do decide go with a real estate agent more better than on your own. One more thing most of the AMMROC employees live at the Al Reef Villas and apartments easy on and off to the freeway to get back and forth to work it will take around 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

I hope this will help out all the best. Alex