F-16 Technicians Needed UAE (5.7.9 Level(

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by nav1esws » 18 Apr 2014, 20:28

If anyone is looking for positons overseas, I am currently interviewing for accompanied positions in the UAE. Currently looking for 5,7,9 Level Crew Chiefs, Fuels, MOCC, Scheduling, Avionics, Structures, Paint, Powerplants.
- Must have at least 4 years experience
-NOT MORE THAN 4 Years removed from the F-16 Platform
-Able to pass a stringent background check
Applicants can respond here or email me directly at THecht@Orioninternational.com

by tonyw » 11 Jun 2014, 01:50

Good Evening. I just have a question for you sir. Why is there a limit on the years removed from a platform so critical? I understand there are modifications made to platforms and what not, but, if you have experience and can read manuals, what is the risk? No one shoud be doing work without tech data anyway right? I've been trying to get overseas for work for several years now to no avail. I separated from the USAF quite some time ago, yet I've stayed in aviation and have attained my A & P certs. I'm just looking for a little insight to how the contract jobs work. Thank you in advance for your response.

by elkadi » 16 Oct 2014, 02:45

god morning sir iam 44 years 16 years experience on f 16 blk 30 / 40 7 level / APG instructor license of low power life
operating for engine
crew chief and flight line for 15 year s
first sq. engineer 3 years
quality assurance / mishap analysis 2 years
iam from egypt and almost 3 years out of field but it was my life and passion my wish is to work at UAE. thanks

if you interested sir my contact info :
pharocountach@yahoo.com
pharocountaha@gmail.com
mobile egypt -cairo : 01022044489