F-16 Positions in UAE

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by nav1esws » 26 Nov 2013, 01:19

Hey Guys, I am now handing the Stateside and US Military Veteran Recruitment for positions in the UAE. We will be conducting face to face interviews in the United States over the next few weeks.

Interview Sites are Salt Lake City 9/10 Dec, Las Vegas 12/13 Dec and Phoenix AZ 16/17 Dec.

Looking for 5-Level, 7-Level and 9 Level F-16 technicians in all fields and a few Supply positions
-Must have 4+ Years experience F-16 maintenance experience
-Must not have been more than 7 Years removed from the F-16 Platform
Positions Include: Powerplant (O Level/ I Level), Avionics Block 40+, Fuel Systems, Pneudraulics, Airframes, Machinist, Paint, Wash rack, Tool Room, Supply, MOCC, Scheduling, Life Support/ Survival, Weapons, Crew Chief, Phase Maintenance, Environmental.
-Families Welcome
-Tax Free

If you are interested or just have questions please contact me at THecht@Orioninternational.com

by nipponichi_2000 » 28 Nov 2013, 19:11

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/uae-ex ... c-189.html

Rumor has it, other recruiting companies have dropped AMMROC due to their current "mindset". Meaning, no one is above an Emirate person that currently has "seniority" within the company simply because of their born right, even though, that person (a.k.a. senior supervisor or any other emirate) is paid to hold a position, but has yet, to have a work week of more than 20 hours per week, or even the qualifications to hold that job.

I am transitioning from one company to this new company, but every day, I'm wondering, what is the worth.... Should I come to work every day wondering if I'll have one at the end of the day? Or should I just go ahead and leave this place and continue to let them figure it out.