F16 IT / ERP Maintenance Engineer, Abu Dhabi - Tax Free

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by uaerecruiter » 11 Sep 2013, 14:08

We are searching for a F16 Maintenance Engineer to work as a system super user with detailed knowledge of the application domain, either Logistics or Aircraft Maintenance.

You will provides onsite functional support to end users (officers) in the use of the system to help them with Data Management and IT System support.

Duties & Responsibilities :

1. Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
2. Provides expert end user support to system users
3. Identifies system improvements through day-to-day interaction with the system and its users
4. Assists end users in their responsibilities that relate to the use of the system - for example, stocktaking and entry of collected information in system, entry and revision of aircraft configuration data
5. Provides on the job training in the use of the system
6. Supports Military Domain Experts in delivery of formal classroom based training
7. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
8. Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
9. Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
10. Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
11. Adhere to all client rules and policies, as well as all company policies and procedures.
12. Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.

Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:

Appropriate Logistics or Aircraft Maintenance qualifications essential

Knowledge of ERP systems and/or other systems supporting Logistics and Maintenance
[/size]

This is a tax free position with visa and return flights each year.

Link to job: http://www.triageinternational.com/jobs ... bi-248.htm

by gosarge » 15 Sep 2013, 03:45

Good Evening. My name is Herman Fabela. I'm a retired aircraft maintenance technician. I'm FAA A&P certified, college graduate and have worked the F-16 Viper in a Crew Chief, Debriefing, Expediter and Production Supervisor capacities. Please contact me about the position. Thank you! Herman

by elkadi » 16 Oct 2014, 02:55

Hi my name is khaled elkady and I hope to help me in finding a job in UAE in F-16 . this is a brief of my CV :
• former colonel at egyptian airforce age 44 years
• Graduated from technical institute of the armed forces
• 18 years of experience at f16 as crew chief / flight line/ 7th level as APG / squadron engineer / license of a/c engine operate / 3 years as quality assurance & accident investigator / certificate in quality & management & environmental quality
• if you interested i can send my cv (a Scan of my certificates & STS)
• my wish to work at UAE .
pharocountach@yahoo.com / pharocountacha@Gmail.com
thank you