New F16 jobs-Legit?

Forum for job postings and employment advice.
  • Author

F31CrewDawg

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Unread post13 Oct 2012, 15:01

I'm a bit concerned about these guys I sent a resume in to F16 recruiting@gmail. They claim to have thousands of jobs. I thought Lockheed and AMMROC have it sewed. Well maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. Anyone have any thoughts.

a3m0n

Unread post13 Oct 2012, 16:31

I'm new around here, and active duty, so I have never looked into avaition recruiters - so take my observations with a grain of salt. But, its my opinion that if you are a professional recruiter, a gmail account isn't very professional nor does it seem legit to be using a free public email account. There is a thread in this section where there are two different recruiting posters with similar email addresses, seems fishy to me. Maybe you should be using a corproate account with some creditionals.

I'd be wary, but thats just me.

F31CrewDawg

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Unread post13 Oct 2012, 17:55

Yeah thanks for your input a3. I was probably gullible in sending my resume. Probbably just some guys forwarding my name to a recruiter in an attempt to gain credit. Its fishy you are right.

lfossey

Unread post13 Oct 2012, 19:38

Hi everyone,

My name is Lee Fossey, I am a headhunter, it is my job to help employers find their new staff when they are having issues finding people themselves. My 18 years of recruiting background across the globe have given me the know how to help clients like AMMROC and Lockheed to locate "qualified" staff for their growth. Yes you are right these two companies have this "locked up" however they have reached out to 3rd party recruiters to help supplement their needs. Hence why I have started working on this site to help them in their needs. I created this email in order to help everyone understand my role in this recruitment process.

I hope I have settled some concerns, however, if you or anyone who reads this has concerns and wishes to talk to me, I am more than open to discuss my clients needs.

Lee Fossey
F16Recruiter@gmail.com

bigal11

Unread post13 Oct 2012, 21:10

Do you actually have a telephone number?

lfossey

Unread post14 Oct 2012, 00:54

661 312 1972

f16recruiting@gmail.com

Unread post14 Oct 2012, 01:45

F-16 Recruiting has a contract with a Recruiting company in the UAE. This company in turn has a contract with the Goverment of the UAE. I was recently there in Abu Dhabi and signed the contract to recruit people for the F-16 project. This is a legitimate job offer. You can contact me anytime.
Larry Rerecich
+1-520-975-6596

BaronControl

Unread post14 Oct 2012, 14:56

F31CrewDawg wrote:I'm a bit concerned about these guys I sent a resume in to F16 recruiting@gmail. They claim to have thousands of jobs. I thought Lockheed and AMMROC have it sewed. Well maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. Anyone have any thoughts.

I have received an email back from this person requesting a resume and a time to talk.
Baron

aaron72

Unread post18 Oct 2012, 18:06

Has anyone been told that they have to send a copy of their pp and certificates ????

I was a little shocked, but then again I do not know if this is normal or not.

p0intyhead

Unread post19 Oct 2012, 16:25

I'm a bit concerned about these guys I sent a resume in to F16 recruiting@gmail. They claim to have thousands of jobs. I thought Lockheed and AMMROC have it sewed. Well maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. Anyone have any thoughts.

Actually it is a transitional phase now. LM leaving as AMMROC employees get trained up. It is now really a UAE run operation, so you will work with some Americans, Jordanians, and Pakistanis, along with the Emirates. The procedure they have is normal for this country for sending in certificates and pp. It is not a bad job or place to live for the most part, but do not be surprised to find you do not make that much money after your expenses. Unless the contract has changed where the company provides the housing you will apend a good portion on housing and transportation. Cheers and good luck.

lfossey

Unread post22 Oct 2012, 13:06

We are contracted with AMMROC to help source for their roles in UAE, if you are interested, please contact us and we will work on getting you over there.

www.f16jobs.com
lee@f16jobs.com

Thanks,
Lee Fossey

Return to Job Openings