Thinking of applying for Saudi Arabia F-15 contract

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by geaux2222 » 29 Oct 2010, 07:30

Hi, im thinking of applying to get on in Saudi Arabia F-15 contract. Does anyone know what i should expect to get for an offer? Im a Crew Chief with 10 years experience. Also, do they pay for insurance and all that good stuff to? Thank you

by vernick69 » 29 Oct 2010, 15:32

I recently got offered a job in Saudi too. I got about 7 years experience and I talked to the hiring official about all the details. When it is all said and done, make sure you have as much proof of your 7-lvl and training as possible because this will promote you. The tours are usually a full year with a month break.

by geaux2222 » 29 Oct 2010, 17:10

Yes, i have all my paper training certificates and DD214 with honorable discharge. What kind of pay and benefits are they offering? Is this with Al-Salam or AEC or who?

by saudscks » 03 Nov 2010, 19:14

The difference in pay over here from 1 year exp to 20 years is the same. The 7-level promotion statement is not true. The new company starting here is ALSALAM aircraft and the pay is down 20 percent. Any thing good you have heard just ask and i will give you the truth.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by cheez_1 » 04 Nov 2010, 00:28

so what kind of pay on an average is someone with 7 years exp and a 7 level...what should i ask for???

by saudscks » 12 Nov 2010, 18:46

With the new company you will be lucky to get 45k!!!!

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by 0311 » 15 Nov 2010, 15:31

Why would someone Not want to come to saudi.
Well listen and READ this very carefully
1. No IL Incentive Leave money
2. NO BONUSES ANYMORE
3. IF YOU GO ON VACATION IN COUNTRY OR OUT OF COUNTRY YOU WILL LOSE MONEY ALOT COLA AND FSA WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PAYCHECK
4. IF YOU ARE SINGLE YOU WILL HAVE A ROOMMATE
5. IF YOU INTEND TO BRING YOUR FAMILY OVER YOU WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE 1 YEAR OF SERVICE FIRST
6. NO OVERTIME PAY

WE USED To have half way decient benefits but that is no longer the case. They are talking more and more away.

The company is gonna get alot of bad people coming in like AEC did They will get the WORST OF THE WORST
Because they cannot get anyone else to come over to here.

One QUICk Note IF You are smart dont come until pay and benefits improve.

PAKISTANI's are more than WECOME to Come cause that is all they are gonna to get.

by MakoWes » 16 Nov 2010, 04:54

There are plenty of jobs in the giant kitty litter box. Just go over to

www.jsfirm.com

Apply for everything. And see what they offer. The good ones will take longer to get. But are worth the wait.

Or you can wait for Boeing to start hiring for all the new equipment they are going to be selling in a couple of years. Till then get a job working for DOD contractor.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by 0311 » 18 Nov 2010, 07:43

Another major problem with al salam is the taa holder atti . They are the biggest crooks thieves since the somali pirates !

These pirates Rod Massey and his pirates are stealing money from the employees salaries calling it transactions fees. Which is another words taking money from the workers paychecks to pay for their own salaries....

These people are professional crooks they know it. They will smile and lie to you ... They are lower than scum these pirates crooks ect........

by gumby54 » 18 Nov 2010, 11:30

Stay away from Saudi and Al Salam it is true what they about the company and remember this name Rod Massey this is the number 1 Somali Pirate w/o a boat who will make things happen in his favor. The only people that will be working here will be WIGGERS and MUJH wantabes good luck, for single status personnel you will be living at Jzala II compound in Dammam with the Brits and families will be at Jzala I in Khobar. Oh yes if you are single you'll have a roommate no ways about it the last time I had a roommate was at Nellis when I was a A1C. To tell you the truth I value my privacy and don't like the idea of sharing my stuff or living with a Wigger or Hommie and a PIG who doesn't clean up after himself. Trust me guys stay clear of Saudi it is only getting worse.[/b]

by saudscks » 18 Nov 2010, 17:00

0311, i hear that all pay for this contract, bonus's etc will be paid the last week in December. Who gave you the info on the 15th of Jan??

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by 0311 » 19 Nov 2010, 11:47

Notice in any apply for AL SALAM I recommend you live out of a suitcase travel light cause you will not want to stay here for a long period of time. It is Not WORTH YOUR TIME AND EFFORT....

THE COMPANY AL SALAM do'nt CARE About YOU and even a lot of the SAUDI's

They will say something to the effect " YOU WANNA GO WELL JUST GO "

You are just better off working somewhere else where you are appreciated and valued.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by F31CrewDawg » 20 Nov 2010, 01:53

Oh no--now I'm worried. You mean if you are at Daharan, you live at Dammam. No more Jadawel compound. Quick---scene cut to Planes train and automobiles-----last room in the complex---you mean sh sh share. Thats unreal!

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by 0311 » 03 Dec 2010, 11:50

There is no good compound security at the locations that AL SALAM wants to move its employees.

IT is well within RPG Range the company knows this and I suppose this is the fastest way for AL SALAM to increase

SAUDIZATION... The Oxygen Thieves

Time to start cutting the pay from Those Top DOG Managers in Riyadh Then that would be fair.

by bud345 » 03 Dec 2010, 14:07

The latest info on Jadawel City is that the RSAF has paid for it up to 2015. Only Alsalam employees are required to move to the unsecure/radiated (':oops:')compounds sometime in Mar 2011. RGTS and Parts employees will be staying. The AEC employees that bent over and decided to allow Alsalam to stick it to them and accepted a 20% pay cut with only 500SR per month/per person to make up for the loss of HL/IL, no storage reimbursement, no ticket home, no household goods shipping, lose 30% of your pay when you go on vacation, singles will have roommates, and have to pay for your VISAs. Employees that have several dependents will doing quite well, while the singles will be getting the shaft. (':x') There are about 30-40 AEC employees pulling the plug-in, but good luck trying to get a job back in the USA. Everyone is leaving from the Lantirn shop. There will be a LM Field Engineer coming in Jan for Sniper support, but he knows nothing about station/pod maintenance. So, the greedy Alsalam corporate baturds really did a number on a contract that was once very good for people who wanted to save money. Now they have all the money. PLEASE STAY AWAY. THERE ARE BETTER JOBS ELSEWHERE AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR FREEDOM.

Next