Lockheed jobs in the UAE

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by joblow » 12 Sep 2008, 10:31

readynow wrote:If you live in Al Ain...where is the work site? Abu Dhabi or Dubai?

Why are the apartments so far away? Are there other jobs that are closer by?

Is this a Lockheed Martin "village" or is it full of expats?

Work site is close to Abu Dhabi, it is about 75 mins from Al Ain.

LM trying to save money. No other jobs and closer. No village or compound, apartments.

J

by jimbo36 » 29 Sep 2008, 15:10

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics GSS has the following openings as of 23 Sep in the UAE:
  • Tech 3 (Req ID 97387BR) This is a QA/7-level position; 2yrs exp. req'd
    working first shift
  • Tech 3 (Req ID 96600BR) Hydraulic/pneudraulic tech; 4 yrs exp. as a 5-level on block 40 F-16 or higher; first shift
  • Tech 4 (Req ID 95273BR) Armament/Ordinance build-up instructor.
    This position has an additional salary offer TBD after interview of potential candidate. First shift

The first two positions at the top of this post both pay the same amount with no additional salary amount added on.

Refer to my earlier posts in this thread for questions ref. contact persons and salary/living arrangements

by elkadi » 09 May 2013, 00:13

Hi my name is khaled elkady and I hope to help me in finding a job in UAE in F-16 . this is a brief of my CV :
• former colonel at egyptian airforce age 42 years
• Graduated from technical institute of the armed forces
• 18 years of experience at f16 as crew chief / flight line/ 7th level as APG / squadron engineer / license of a/c engine operate / 3 years as quality assurance & accident investigator / certificate in quality & management & environmental quality
• if you interested i can send my cv (a Scan of my certificates & STS)
• my wish to work at UAE .
thank you

Previous