144th FW CA ANG at March ARB?

Forum for job postings and employment advice.

by RedFive » 01 Mar 2008, 00:53

Hi guys,

I want to join the 144th FW CA ANG based out of Fresno, CA, however, I live down in Southern California. March ARB (near Riverside) is just a half hr from where I live. On the base's website, the 144th FW is listed as one of the tenants on the base. I called the Fresno office to get a number for their unit down here. She gave me a number, however, it was for the 163rd Recon Wing CA ANG.

Does anyone know if any unit of the 144th FW is based in March ARB? and if any of the 194th FS F-16s are down here? There were rumors that they were, but when I visited the base, all I saw were heavies. I tried calling back both units, but no one answered.

Also, on the ANG website, the 163rd Recon Wing has a F-15 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance position on their job vacancy list. A recon wing at March with F-15s? or am i missing something?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RedFive

by chachi313 » 01 Mar 2008, 01:10

hey redfive,

I'm a member of the 144th. March is a detachement for our alert mission. unless you are a crew chief or weapons and willing to go AGR there is no positions open for a regular weekender at March.

by RedFive » 02 Mar 2008, 22:37

chachi313, just got a message from the recruiter. Thanks for replying and the info!