Urgent: Anyone here flown an F-5?

Search for former friends and colleagues from the military or defense industry, announce a reunion, ...
  • Author

falcon23

Unread post23 Oct 2012, 15:52

Hey guys,

I need to interview someone who has flown an F-5 for a university project. Deadline is coming up very soon and im all out of options. If anyone can give me a short interview or get me in touch with someone i would really appreciate it.

Thanks again! :)

neurotech

Elite 2K

Elite 2K

Unread post23 Oct 2012, 18:52

falcon23 wrote:Hey guys,

I need to interview someone who has flown an F-5 for a university project. Deadline is coming up very soon and im all out of options. If anyone can give me a short interview or get me in touch with someone i would really appreciate it.

Thanks again! :)

You could give a few more details as to what type of information you require from the F-5 pilot.

A little hint though: Navy Aggressor Squadrons VFC-13 & VFC-111 still fly F-5s and you may be able to get some help through the squadron PAO

It may not quite be what your looking for, but these guys might be easier to get information from about the F-5 and might even sell you one:
Robert McGregor, General Manager
Thornton Aircraft Company
Telephone: (818) 787-0205
Email: rob@thorntonaircraft.com

It looks like they have a F-5A and 2 T38s available for sale. The F-5B has been sold.

Return to Buddy Finder