Greetings!

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!

by jsontag » 11 May 2013, 17:18

Hey everyone,,

I'm James from San Antonio, TX. I'm 46 years old and have been a World War II aviation nut since I was about 5 or 6 years old. About 10 years ago I became very interested in Korean War aviation and that was about all my interest in jet aircraft. Then came the F-22. The F-22 is a beautiful aircraft and one bad motherf****r! I came across this site doing a Google search for the F-22. I'm so glad I found this site as I've learned quite a bit about the F-22 and the F-35. The F-35 is pretty cool to and it's been interesting following the developements on the F-35 on this site. Also, I've always liked the A-10.

Anyway, a few of my favorite aircraft are the P-47 Thunderbolt, Ki-44 Shoki "Tojo", Gotha G.IV, and the F-22. I buy/collect World War II Aviation books and Unit Histories, Korean War Aviation, some World War I aviation. I'm also a metal head, Iron Maiden being my favorite band, my wife and I are huge football fans, we collect football cards too, we are also are into baseball and hockey. I guess that is about it , looking forward to learning all I can about the F-22.

Can anyone recommend any good books on the F-22?

James Sontag

by smeek » 02 Jun 2013, 05:31

Hey folks, Scot Meek here.... I am a member of many other forums (scale modeling related) and I usually go buy Scot M. on most of them.I live here in Oklahoma City,and I really enjoy researching and building scale models of modern military aircraft.My main interests center around fighter/attack jets of the United States,but I recently have become smitten with the UAE Blk 60 series Vipers,which has brought me here.I am gathering references for a future of build a UAE F-16F using the Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ kit.

But anyway,you will mainly see me hanging out in the modeling forums.Looking forward to making some friends and hopefully sharing what little I do know! :D

Respectfully,
Scot M.

by outacontrol » 10 Aug 2013, 23:36

Greetings all. Some of yall might know me better as Tim, But since my sometimers disease has gotten the best of me, I forgot all my login info. and had to start over. Anyhow, it's good to be back and i'll seeya around the flightline here. :D