Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!

by airfixpilot » 02 Oct 2012, 14:28

:D Hello all.
My name is David. A bit about myself, I came to this site through a link from usafpatches.com. I have always been into military aviation, and loved the F16, from its inseption way back. I like its lightweight fighting capability, and watched it at waddington airshows, through the years, mostly displayed by the dutch airforce. I collect usaf patches, and I am a member of fightercontol.com were military aviation is talked about in forums and pictures posted.

F-16.net Editor
F-16.net Editor

by Asif » 02 Oct 2012, 16:30

Welcome David. Seen some of your posts on USAFpatches... Were you at Mildenhall this past weekend?
Asif Shamim
F-16.net Editorial staff & Patch Gallery Administration

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by Gamera » 03 Oct 2012, 13:29

Greetings.
I'm just another multi-lingual member of this F-16 fan site.

If you're having a boring Sunday afternoon, maybe you take a look at these photo galleries without photos, and help the editors of this site, to fill in the blanks?

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F ... otographs/

"F-16 Aircraft Database

A photograph of every single F-16 project -
Missing photographs"

As the active members of this site seem to have a bit of deficiency with Oriental languages, I've been, off and on, filling in the ROCAF and ROKAF galleries, "for fun", as I don't understand Korean language either.

by maikim » 03 Oct 2012, 21:03

Hi- Iam new and sure how to post. Anyway i used to be an inspector back in the 80's at General Dynamics Fort Worth. I am very interested in aquiring photos of the F-16 assembly and structural drawings of the inlet. i was the inspector on the inlet for three of the 8 years that I was employed there. I'm writing a book on my experiences as an inspector on the line. I'm not sure who this post is going to but I am looking forward to your resonse.
Thanks MAIKIM