Hello! A little help here?

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by noah30 » 08 Nov 2010, 13:32

Didn't really know where to post this, haven't introduced myself yet, so figured this might work. Move it wherever if need be.
Anyway, a few months back, I had the opportunity to talk to a Super Hornet pilot from VFA-11 at an air show, I believe his name was David Sullivan, callsign Sully, he was the backseater in an F model Bug, I think the pilot's callsign was Abdul (could be totally wrong :shrug: ). Anyway, turns out I was (dumb 'ol me) too shy to say much of anything, and have been killing myself over the huge list of questions I wished I had asked.
That said, can I/can someone please tell how best (That is what/where to) write a letter or the like to them or the squadron or something? Pardon my ignorance :oops: , but might as well ask while I am at it, if I did send a letter/ e-mail, is there any questions I should avoid, or anything like that?

Again, pardon my ignorance, thanks in advance! :salute:

by HaveVoid » 08 Nov 2010, 14:40

Hello there. You are going to want to write their PAO (public Affairs Officer) I have PM'ed you the email adress!

Good luck, and way to choose a good aircraft! Gotta love those F/A-18Fs :)

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by noah30 » 08 Nov 2010, 21:54

Thanks!

by kori » 08 Nov 2010, 22:20

I would definetly be careful in what I asked, you of course want to avoid classified stuff, which can be hard sometimes because the internet makes so much information readily avalible to anyone seeking it. Just today
I was watching 2 videos on the AFBlue youtube channel of an A-10C and F-16 attacking a ground target, it had SO many 'blurred' out spots on the video, that all that was really visible was the crosshairs and explosion. Just a forewarning, don't hesitate to post your questions here and get some feedback from us :)

Good luck
I'm safer up here, then you are down there.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by noah30 » 08 Nov 2010, 22:56

Another thanks!