Hello! Greetings from a Military Tech Lover!

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!

by fieryone » 03 Nov 2010, 01:08

Hey all!

Name is Fieryone, I'm just a guy who's a lover of all things Military Tech and I like to learn about them. One of my favorite time periods of Military Tech is WWII-era stuff, I have no idea why but I've always loved vehicles used in it, from the P-51 to the Iowa-Class battleship.

I was just reading some stuff, trying to find some comparisons between two fighters (which I'll probably make a thread about if I can't find anything about them in older threads). So I just thought I'd join the community you all seem to be nice people and I've wanted to know more about F-16s, F-22, and you guys seem to have a nice following on the F-35.

So yeah, that's all I got about me on the moment. Nice to meet you all!

by kori » 03 Nov 2010, 04:50

Welcome to the forum, nice to see a new face :D

If your looking to learn about the F-16 without actually going through flight school and all that stuff, this is definetly the place to do it!
I'm safer up here, then you are down there.

by fieryone » 03 Nov 2010, 15:17

Nice to meet you! Yeah, I'm defiantly going to have to read through all the stuff you have on the F-16. It's such a beautiful plane.