Hello! Greetings from a Military Tech Lover!

Let us know what your connection is with the aircraft, tell us where you're from and what you like!
  • Author

fieryone

Unread post03 Nov 2010, 01:08

Hey all!

Name is Fieryone, I'm just a guy who's a lover of all things Military Tech and I like to learn about them. One of my favorite time periods of Military Tech is WWII-era stuff, I have no idea why but I've always loved vehicles used in it, from the P-51 to the Iowa-Class battleship.

I was just reading some stuff, trying to find some comparisons between two fighters (which I'll probably make a thread about if I can't find anything about them in older threads). So I just thought I'd join the community you all seem to be nice people and I've wanted to know more about F-16s, F-22, and you guys seem to have a nice following on the F-35.

So yeah, that's all I got about me on the moment. Nice to meet you all!

kori

Unread post03 Nov 2010, 04:50

Welcome to the forum, nice to see a new face :D

If your looking to learn about the F-16 without actually going through flight school and all that stuff, this is definetly the place to do it!
I'm safer up here, then you are down there.

fieryone

Unread post03 Nov 2010, 15:17

Nice to meet you! Yeah, I'm defiantly going to have to read through all the stuff you have on the F-16. It's such a beautiful plane.

Return to Introduce Yourself