F-16 Pneudraulics System

Always wondered why the F-16 has a tailhook, or how big a bigmouth F-16's mouth really is ? Find it out here !
  • Author

buharu

Unread post19 Jan 2016, 12:14

Hello,

I have a question. If you know something about Pneudraulics System of aircraft F-16. I need this information because I have a piece of work about this system and I don't found nothing... Can you help me with this system?

I think this system is a two separate systems: a hydraulic system and pneumatic system.
This 2 systems work with same consumers and this is the cause my teachers said in a single system.

Thank you. Have a good day :)

MVSGas

Unread post30 May 2016, 15:25

buharu wrote:Hello,

I have a question. If you know something about Pneudraulics System of aircraft F-16. I need this information because I have a piece of work about this system and I don't found nothing... Can you help me with this system?

I think this system is a two separate systems: a hydraulic system and pneumatic system.
This 2 systems work with same consumers and this is the cause my teachers said in a single system.

Thank you. Have a good day :)

The aircraft hydraulic systems have several Pneudraulics backups. One example being if the hydraulic system B is not working, the brakes can use accumulators to stop the aircraft. The JFS uses those same accumulators to start. They are several accumulator around the aircraft to help with surges, flight controls and reservoirs have accumulators.

Return to F-16 Design & Construction