Israel F-35 bird strike incident and Syrian S-200

Discuss the F-35 Lightning II
  • Author

Prinz_Eugn

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post28 Oct 2017, 01:30

gta4 wrote:Comment sense:

If it was a direct hit by S-200, how come there were only 2 holes?

Another IQ screening fake propaganda. :mrgreen:

We could always bend the conspiracy the other direction:

"Secret F-35 armor shrugs off Russian super missile!"
"A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war."

ltcolonelsr

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 15:51

Your sources are fake.

My sources say:

Two Israel F-35A attack with laser guided bombs command post of S-200. Than, one of them was hit by Pantzir. My sources say it was a classic ambush.

My sources are fake. OK.

A few days after that, the SAA fired with artillery of Israeli positions on a daily basis. The Israelis returned with their artillery and tanks. Before that they always returned with air strikes. By accident.
The days nad days after "the collision with the bird", there were no reconnaissance flights over Lebanon. By accident.
What do you think whose news is false?

Not to forget. In one of the first tweets set up by the Israeli air force, it is said that the S-200 command post was attacked with bombs. Very fast tweet was deleted. By accident.

krorvik

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 17:09

ltcolonelsr wrote:Not much content

That's one hell of a first post. Would you care to qualify *any* of your statements?

juretrn

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 17:21

krorvik wrote:
ltcolonelsr wrote:Not much content

That's one hell of a first post. Would you care to qualify *any* of your statements?

I think we're dealing here with wewuzkangz mk. 4 or mk. 5. Don't hold your breath.

eloise

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 18:55

My post below, quote for this one is broken somehow
Attachments
sketch-1510509555350.png
Last edited by eloise on 12 Nov 2017, 19:20, edited 3 times in total.

eloise

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 19:16

ltcolonelsr wrote:Your sources are fake.
My sources say:
Two Israel F-35A attack with laser guided bombs command post of S-200. Than, one of them was hit by Pantzir. My sources say it was a classic ambush.
My sources are fake. OK

Yes your source is fake. Thanks for pointing it out. Funny how once Syrian realized how retarded their original story about "S-200 missiles hit F-35 directly then F-35 flew back to base" sound. They quickly modified their version

ltcolonelsr wrote:A few days after that, the SAA fired with artillery of Israeli positions on a daily basis. The Israelis returned with their artillery and tanks. Before that they always returned with air strikes. By accident

BS, they literally retaliated by dropping 4 bombs on it and destroyed the radar of the SAM. And you mind giving us any satellite photos of Israel returned with tanks and artillery? Or you can't find any?

ltcolonelsr wrote:The days nad days after "the collision with the bird", there were no reconnaissance flights over Lebanon. By accident.

BS again. The birds collision happened 2 week earlier. And can you provide any evidence that all reconnaissance are stopped? Talking BS is easy. Back them up isn't

ltcolonelsr wrote:Not to forget. In one of the first twitts set up by the Israeli air force, it is said that the S-200 command post was attacked with bombs. Very fast twit was deleted. By accident

I literally gone to their Twitter just now. See picture above. Deleted my a$$. Next time if you want to come up with BS, spend some time to make it believable

quicksilver

Elite 1K

Elite 1K

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 20:28

The S-200 is generally not a threat to fighter aircraft.

krorvik

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 20:40

juretrn wrote:Don't hold your breath.

Not to worry ;)

blindpilot

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post12 Nov 2017, 21:13

My sources say:

/sarc on>

My super secret sources tell me that ltcolonelsr is a hobbit, found in Indonesian caves last year, who was deposited by aircraft known to have flown in 1947 near Roswell, and subsequently picking up a green glow that you can see clearly, at just the right time at dusk. These sources got this first hand from a friend whose cousin's brother in law said he heard it at a bus station in Rome the day after a flight from Tel Aviv had left for New York. Supposedly the flight attendant, who dead headed that flight had flown over the incident just as it happened a week earlier, and saw it with her own eyes!

Just saying!
BP
<sarc off>

nutshell

Unread post13 Nov 2017, 00:33

My sources say:
My sources are fake. OK.
A few days after that, the SAA fired with artillery of Israeli positions on a daily basis. The Israelis returned with their artillery and tanks. Before that they always returned with air strikes. By accident.
The days nad days after "the collision with the bird", there were no reconnaissance flights over Lebanon. By accident.
Not to forget. In one of the first twitts set up by the Israeli air force, it is said that the S-200 command post was attacked with bombs. Very fast twit was deleted. By accident.

Dude, are you telling me the F35 can take a FIVE- HUNDRED - POUNDS of HE warhead in the face and shrug it off like it ain't big deal?

Ok, F35 THAT good.

p.s.: Do you understand how stupid the Syrian claim is?

mk82

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post13 Nov 2017, 15:09

My sources say:
My sources are fake. OK.
Not to forget. In one of the first twitts set up by the Israeli air force, it is said that the S-200 command post was attacked with bombs. Very fast twit was deleted. By accident.

My sources say the Syrian S200 flew straight up then straight down destroying the SAM battery itself and that the Pantsir did the same! My sources also say that Syrian birds were actually attacking the SAM battery crew thus the poor performance. How is it true? Because my source is the best!!!! :mrgreen: Pfft......

Not like your “sources” which are literally from the butt. Try harder Tovarisch......
Previous

Return to General F-35 Forum