More basement dweller stupidity.

Discuss the F-35 Lightning II

Location: Home of nuclear submarines, engines, and that's about it.

by white_lightning35 » 04 Dec 2017, 18:50

The morons over at Keypubs really don't like this site. I thought I would post some of my favorite recent quotes from the su-57 thread.

"And the F-16'esque knuggledraggers froth themselves into an apoplectic ecstasy based on this "sekret info".Sounds about par for the course.
No wonder it, its defendants and its adhrents are a laughing stock.Utterly predictable.
Can we now continue the discussion based on facts?
The Su-57, and not the ill-informed F-blahblah/GDP/(insert fetish here) nonsense?"

"The the discussion was around avionics. The su 35s has 5th gen avionics in it. And this matters for the su 57 timeline. The su 35s is good enough that theres no hurry for the su 57. Russia went the extra mile to make the su 57 as low of profile as possible. And when quantum radar is the thing, low profile will matter most."

"So we now have the xenophobic lunatics from the F-16 forum polluting this thread now."

"It has. The Pak Fa can beat the |F-35 in any flying metric.
Whats the delay ? the fact that the su 35 is already overkill. That's what. The su 35 has 5th gen avionics and super cruise. And 3D thrust. The air force is stoked with the su 35. There is zero reason what so ever to hurry the su 57.
The su 35 is already a rocketship and yet, the su 57 is lighter with more power , better kinematics and better maneuverability."

by playloud » 04 Dec 2017, 19:12

white_lightning35 wrote:The morons over at Keypubs really don't like this site. I thought I would post some of my favorite recent quotes from the su-57 thread.

"And the F-16'esque knuggledraggers froth themselves into an apoplectic ecstasy based on this "sekret info".Sounds about par for the course.
No wonder it, its defendants and its adhrents are a laughing stock.Utterly predictable.
The Su-57, and not the ill-informed F-blahblah/GDP/(insert fetish here) nonsense?"

"The the discussion was around avionics. The su 35s has 5th gen avionics in it. And this matters for the su 57 timeline. The su 35s is good enough that theres no hurry for the su 57. Russia went the extra mile to make the su 57 as low of profile as possible. And when quantum radar is the thing, low profile will matter most."

"So we now have the xenophobic lunatics from the F-16 forum polluting this thread now."

Whats the delay ? the fact that the su 35 is already overkill. That's what. The su 35 has 5th gen avionics and super cruise. And 3D thrust. The air force is stoked with the su 35. There is zero reason what so ever to hurry the su 57.
The su 35 is already a rocketship and yet, the su 57 is lighter with more power , better kinematics and better maneuverability."

Hook.jpg

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 04 Dec 2017, 20:09

white_lightning35 wrote:The morons over at Keypubs really don't like this site. I thought I would post some of my favorite recent quotes from the su-57 thread.

Denial is the first step.

Xenophonic= not european

The bottom line is the Su-57 has been a struggle and it's not going to be made in any noteworthy numbers for another decade or so.

I don't think that's a far fetched prediction
Choose Crews

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by nutshell » 04 Dec 2017, 20:22

I might go there and show some prime ms paint skills by drawing a spiral over a funerary background.

Title: " PAK-Bye"

Location: Home of nuclear submarines, engines, and that's about it.

by white_lightning35 » 08 Dec 2017, 17:31

I wished to share some more of my favorite quotes from our new guest, project458, who was over at Keypubs.

This is pure F-ing nonsense so stop bringing it up. The stealth has only ever been questioned by butthurt fanboys from out west. Never ounce. Not even once has a western military official said "oh well the su 57 isn't that stealthy. So we need not worry"

The first official reaction when western military brass seen the su 57 was "plasma stealth obviously failed ,because they did(the Russians) stealth the hard way." Then they proceeded to call it the Raptorski, because of its similar stealth shape.

su 57 is the stealthiest jet in the world from the front. And its guaranteed more stealthy than the j-20

Regarding the Israeli f-35 "hit by a missile":
Whatever the truth is, many are believing it. Which is a win in itself. Just like MH-17 was a win for the US. These are propaganda wars.

Its a Titanic level disaster. Or the shuttle Columbia. For one of the 1st operational F-35's to be broad sided by an old Soviet missile is a historic disaster.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by SpudmanWP » 08 Dec 2017, 17:44

su 57 is the stealthiest jet in the world from the front.

:doh:

And its guaranteed more stealthy than the j-20

:doh: :doh:
"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by rheonomic » 09 Dec 2017, 03:07

To be fair, the carrier variant of the Su-57 will be VLO in the visual spectrum due to all the carrier smoke...

I LOL'ed at Russian 5th gen avionics.
"You could do that, but it would be wrong."

by citanon » 09 Dec 2017, 03:36

XanderCrews wrote:
white_lightning35 wrote:
The bottom line is the Su-57 has been a struggle and it's not going to be made in any noteworthy numbers for another decade or so.

I don't think that's a far fetched prediction

I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually done for. In it's current form it's some tortuous amalgamation of Gen 4 fighter with a 5th gen looking body kit. If the Russians had the money they'd probably scrap it and start over. As it is, it's going to be delayed for a decade while they work up a complete redesign, and come out with Su-57b or Su-60 or whatever they call it, and claim that it's really 6th gen.

Problem is, even then, they'd still need to have the advanced factory to build it.

Meanwhile China will be starting to eat into their traditional export markets. Things are not looking good for the Russian aerospace industry.

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by charlielima223 » 10 Dec 2017, 01:54

Look who decided to come out from under the bridge...

R "Turn rates areirrelevant" So irrelevant that f22 pilots say that in wvr dacts with typhoon and raphale is a bad idea to use thrust vectoring as it make you loose energy momentum...Ahh! And this is about f22...Turn rates are irrilevant...May be the opposite: with modern wvr missile istantaneosu turn rate is irrelevant except that for air to ground role, while continous turn rate is relevant for bvr encounters (only ones that modern fighters would accept) while istantaneous turn rate is irrelevant for bvr ! Ahhh Exactly the opposite of what you said...Furthermore even istantaneous turn rate of suhkoys in supersonic flight envelope is bad. Please try and learn something.

Sound or look familiar?

Jump to the comment section to see who it is

http://theaviationist.com/2017/12/07/th ... ver-syria/

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by nutshell » 12 Dec 2017, 01:50

I'd like that idiot to give an explanation how a F35 could survive almost unscathed a 200kg HE monster warhead direct hit.

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by charlielima223 » 12 Dec 2017, 22:09

So I had a small discussion here about an alleged close encounter of an F-22 and Su-35 over Syria and posted here...

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=53702&p=383221#p383221

In particular I linked a page from TheAviationist concerning the subject...
https://theaviationist.com/2017/12/09/u ... od-claims/

out of morbid curiosity I checked the comment section and the best way I can describe it is...

WARNING

The comment section is meant for morbid entertainment and ridicule. However harmful side effects have been documented. Prolonged exposure exceeding 10 minutes has been medically proven to cause early stages of brain tumors. Do not read the comments for more than 5 minutes. Mild side effects include eye sore, migraines, and lose of feeling to the face. The most common side effect and illness caused by the comments is TBI due to an involuntary reaction to slam your forehead to the desk or tablet. Seek immediate medical attention should you experience any of these symptoms as they may worsen. Consult a doctor to see if you are healthy enough to read the comment section before you scroll down on the webpage

by juretrn » 29 Dec 2017, 22:37

The Drive(l)'s T. Rogoway is triggered by LM's F-35 "Beast mode" graphic:
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/17 ... r-missiles

"doesn't exist because I said so"
Russia stronk

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by vilters » 29 Dec 2017, 22:59

Ha-ha-ha-16 missiles?

Well, that pretty much covers the "missile reliability chapter".
=> You need a LOT of them to get something going.

a) Are you a "believer?" => Ok, we"ll allow the missile to get off the rail
b) Go to church?=> OK, missile will initially depart a more or less "expected" direction.
c) Did you confess? => Well, it helps tracking. LOL.
d) Did you pay the priest? => Active head is allowed to come online (if not defective or depleted by now).
e) Marry in church? Dumm-dumm-dummer-dumst. => Electrical fail safe circuit takes over.
LOL.
At least "some" have a GUN.

Happy 2018 everybody.
Don't forget to smile from time to time.

Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by steve2267 » 29 Dec 2017, 23:25

juretrn wrote:The Drive(l)'s T. Rogoway is triggered by LM's F-35 "Beast mode" graphic:

I missed the Boing F-15 flying with 16 AIM-120s attached.

What a nimrod. According to Nimrogoway, LM is being "disengenous" by showing a graphic of a possible, future F-35 configuration with 16 AAMs (14 x AIM-120s + 2 x AIM-9X). But nowhere does he apply the same adjective to a "notional" Boing 2040C F-15 configuration with sixteen (16) AIM-120s, but it could possibly be up to 20 AIM-120's, according to that oracle of tactical aircraft truth, Boing. I guess anything goes in Nimrogoway's fairy tale universe.
Take an F-16, stir in A-7, dollop of F-117, gob of F-22, dash of F/A-18, sprinkle with AV-8B, stir well + bake. Whaddya get? F-35.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by sferrin » 29 Dec 2017, 23:55

juretrn wrote:The Drive(l)'s T. Rogoway is triggered by LM's F-35 "Beast mode" graphic:

T. Rogoway is a f--king imbecile. I'd thought that had been well established by now.
"There I was. . ."

PreviousNext