PM confirms RAAF order for 58 F-35A's.

Discuss the F-35 Lightning II
Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 24 Apr 2014, 05:40

spazsinbad wrote:2c4e4076-bffc-11e3-9e64-000bcdcb2996 what a lot of fun they are having along with Jason and his ArgumentNaughts! :devil: http://www.mythweb.com/heroes/Jason/

Hes getting taken to the wood shed, and ELP just walked right into it and can't edit and control the dialog like his home turf. that is some lulz
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by Corsair1963 » 24 Apr 2014, 05:42

spazsinbad wrote:Then there are sheepish Kiwis quoting APA nebulosities:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11243130

Media attacks on Military Programs get worse every year........ :? Beginning to wonder if it's not a Liberal Conspiracy! :shock:

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by mk82 » 24 Apr 2014, 06:07

Ha! Bloody kiwis....they don't even have a proper air force!

by arcturus » 24 Apr 2014, 07:47

XanderCrews wrote:
spazsinbad wrote:2c4e4076-bffc-11e3-9e64-000bcdcb2996 what a lot of fun they are having along with Jason and his ArgumentNaughts! :devil: http://www.mythweb.com/heroes/Jason/

Hes getting taken to the wood shed, and ELP just walked right into it and can't edit and control the dialog like his home turf. that is some lulz

Watching the back peddle boogaloo going on at Snafu blog is glorious. Tears of impotent rage are always delicious.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by spazsinbad » 24 Apr 2014, 08:38

Attachments
harpies.gif
harpies.gif (10.84 KiB) Viewed 7639 times

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by gtx » 24 Apr 2014, 20:26

OMG, the comments section in SNAFU is funny beyond belief. You have Solomon, Eric Palmer, Doug Allen and now even slow man all in there. Just need to add in Carlo Kopp, Peter Goon, Bill Sweetman and we have a full house of the fools….and they are getting carved up! Hell, solomon must be foaming at the mouth. He has lost it totally. :applause:

by arcturus » 24 Apr 2014, 21:00

gtx wrote:OMG, the comments section in SNAFU is funny beyond belief. You have Solomon, Eric Palmer, Doug Allen and now even slow man all in there. Just need to add in Carlo Kopp, Peter Goon, Bill Sweetman and we have a full house of the fools….and they are getting carved up! Hell, solomon must be foaming at the mouth. He has lost it totally. :applause:

He has started the expected purge of comments. What I find most amusing is how he is now questioning the Marine credentials of a poster. Color me amused.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by gtx » 24 Apr 2014, 21:10

Yeah, I saw that - how pathetic. Eric Palmer does similar - whenever someone posts something these losers don't like (such as the truth) they delete or refuse to show it. Talk about living in denial. Pathetic really.

by arcturus » 24 Apr 2014, 21:13

gtx wrote:Yeah, I saw that - how pathetic. Eric Palmer does similar - whenever someone posts something these losers don't like (such as the truth) they delete or refuse to show it. Talk about living in denial. Pathetic really.

I always found it entertaining when Sol deleted my comments. The joys of an echo chamber.....

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 24 Apr 2014, 21:25

arcturus wrote:
gtx wrote:OMG, the comments section in SNAFU is funny beyond belief. You have Solomon, Eric Palmer, Doug Allen and now even slow man all in there. Just need to add in Carlo Kopp, Peter Goon, Bill Sweetman and we have a full house of the fools….and they are getting carved up! Hell, solomon must be foaming at the mouth. He has lost it totally. :applause:

He has started the expected purge of comments. What I find most amusing is how he is now questioning the Marine credentials of a poster. Color me amused.

Sol isn't a Marine. He botches the details constanstly
Choose Crews

by arcturus » 24 Apr 2014, 21:31

XanderCrews wrote:
arcturus wrote:

Sol isn't a Marine. He botches the details constanstly

I fully agree. Once, He went on and on about Airborne training, yet mysteriously did not know the three rules of the air. One thing I will say about him is that he never fails to be a grab bag of comedy gold.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 25 Apr 2014, 05:28

arcturus wrote:
I fully agree. Once, He went on and on about Airborne training, yet mysteriously did not know the three rules of the air. One thing I will say about him is that he never fails to be a grab bag of comedy gold.

Have you ever seen someone so insanely stupid who rages at anyone quite like him? Threatening to fly to Australia like batman to beat you up? LOL Who thinks of that?

I can't decide if this is sol:

http://i0.wp.com/www.duffelblog.com/wp- ... =660%2C400

Or this:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/ ... lyNerd.jpg

thoughts?

For a guy who claims to be a Marine, he never seemed to learn basic intangibles, not just being wrong about the airborne thing, but simple stuff like "if you don't show respect, you don't get respect" pretty easy concept to grasp, if you've served. never learned to open his ears in boot camp? paying attention to those with the experience trying to tell you whats up? Hearing things that aren't what you want, or how about just growing a thick skin at all? deffering to experts in their field

Is soloman the troll of his own blog?
Choose Crews

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by spazsinbad » 25 Apr 2014, 05:49

"...Is soloman the troll of his own blog?
:lmao: :notworthy: :applause:

by arcturus » 25 Apr 2014, 06:19

XanderCrews wrote:
arcturus wrote:

Have you ever seen someone so insanely stupid who rages at anyone quite like him? Threatening to fly to Australia like batman to beat you up? LOL Who thinks of that?

Or this:

thoughts?

For a guy who claims to be a Marine, he never seemed to learn basic intangibles, not just being wrong about the airborne thing, but simple stuff like "if you don't show respect, you don't get respect" pretty easy concept to grasp, if you've served. never learned to open his ears in boot camp? paying attention to those with the experience trying to tell you whats up? Hearing things that aren't what you want, or how about just growing a thick skin at all? deffering to experts in their field

My Spidey sense tells me option 1 is the most likely. I feel confident we can agree the first option nails it without resorting to scientific method. He threatened me once as well, and it was so incredibly amusing as to defy comprehension. Solomon is his own worst enemy, yet lives in a crazy lady bubble so thick with echo that he fails to see his own faults and failings.

Soldierly logic escapes him, as does common sense, common courtesy, manners, a semblance of an education, and basic human decency. For a time I wondered if the Solomon act was a troll crafted for the sake of satire. Finally I came to the conclusion that he is a mouth breather and nothing more.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by XanderCrews » 25 Apr 2014, 16:10

arcturus wrote:
XanderCrews wrote:
arcturus wrote:

Or this:

thoughts?

My Spidey sense tells me option 1 is the most likely. I feel confident we can agree the first option nails it without resorting to scientific method. He threatened me once as well, and it was so incredibly amusing as to defy comprehension. Solomon is his own worst enemy, yet lives in a crazy lady bubble so thick with echo that he fails to see his own faults and failings.

Soldierly logic escapes him, as does common sense, common courtesy, manners, a semblance of an education, and basic human decency. For a time I wondered if the Solomon act was a troll crafted for the sake of satire. Finally I came to the conclusion that he is a mouth breather and nothing more.

That is so well put!

He and slowman are now bickering, because SLOWMAN!! of all people is saying the F-35 program is looking good now. LOL there is another guy "don bacon" who is now denying the Australian order even happened. LOL At least they are taking it well.

Actual Sol comment after deleting nearly 100 comments that contradict him:

thanks bro! those bastards are getting more and more desperate but the truth is getting out and more and more people are taking apart their lies.

i'm lovin' it!
Last edited by XanderCrews on 25 Apr 2014, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Choose Crews

PreviousNext