Freedom of Speech on F-16.net

If you have suggestions for this site, noticed some problems or would like to give us a hand, then please post it here.
Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by spazsinbad » 03 Jun 2018, 01:38

I am not a moderator while the forum rules are available for all to read. My previous contact with the moderators put certain extra rules for me that I have outlined several times now - such as how I post news etc. I don't judge the rules.

Elite 1K
Elite 1K

by marsavian » 03 Jun 2018, 01:38

@freedomofspeech, your 'country' is not a forum member. If you can argue your points without abusing the living person you are debating with then your account will not be banned, it really is that simple but it is a basic test you fail every time ...

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by nutshell » 03 Jun 2018, 02:35

f-16.net

"F-35 Lighining II " >> "Program and politics" (<-- F35 Related)

Lines of your comments (or your friends) about the F35: none.

I'm sure this might have something to do with all the censorship. Telling you as i experienced it first hand.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by geforcerfx » 03 Jun 2018, 06:25

Having several college friends that are from/ currently living in multiple cities in Turkey I will trust what they have told me has happened over the last 2-3 years over some random dude on the internet. They paint a far darker picture much more in line with what our news is reporting, so at this point in time I and a few other forum members (who also have personal friends or experience in the country) will believe those sources over you. At the end of the day your on your 3rd account, your 2nd account was banned so quickly prob due to attempting to circumnavigate your first ban with a new account. At the end of the day your on a private forum, your guaranteed no rights other than what the admins are willing to give.

P.S. As others have pointed out already your exercising your freedom of speech right now as no government body is (currently) restricting you from talking on this forum, the owners/mods of the forum on the other hand are not a government.

Elite 3K
Elite 3K

by steve2267 » 03 Jun 2018, 12:37

Said complainee is free to purchase his own internet domain name, and start his own web forum.

Here's one domain name that is available, cheap too:

f-35forturkey.com.png
f-35forturkey.com.png (14.51 KiB) Viewed 10251 times

Not sure how many visitors he'll have in his echo chamber, though...
Take an F-16, stir in A-7, dollop of F-117, gob of F-22, dash of F/A-18, sprinkle with AV-8B, stir well + bake. Whaddya get? F-35.

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Lieven » 05 Jun 2018, 16:28

botsing wrote:Funny thing I just saw:

A user that was banned not just once but twice already, who after his second ban makes yet another account to plead for "freedom of speech" to the same moderators that banned him already twice so he can barf the same old propaganda all over this forum again.

What is making this extra sad is that he demands his freedom of speech so that he can defend the actions of his government, like taking away the freedom of speech from it's citizens. :roll:

:thumb:

Banned 3 times now. Place your bets now, and see how long it takes for him to come back. I don't want to block his IP yet so he stands a good chance. :D

Previous