Title Changes?

If you have suggestions for this site, noticed some problems or would like to give us a hand, then please post it here.
Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by neptune » 06 Jan 2014, 06:45

Why?

"F-35, Trouble for the Twin-Engine Fighters" thread was changed to "Trouble for the Twin-Engine Fighters";..
so I changed it back.

F-16.net Moderator
F-16.net Moderator

by Scorpion1alpha » 06 Jan 2014, 07:22

Neptune,

I changed the topic title by deleting "F-35" from it because that is the original title of the article. The reason why it was moved to the Modern Military Aircraft Forum is because that is where it belongs. Just because the article mentions the F-35 doesn't mean it belongs in the "F-35" forums nor does adding "F-35" in the title make it so. If that were the case, the article mentions other aircraft and thus should be placed in other specific aircraft-type forums too, if they existed. The focus of the aricle is on many of those other jets, not the F-35, thus it is more appropriate where it is now. Please keep that in mind in any future topics you may post.

I am also changing the topic by removing the "F-35" from the title, as I did before for the reason mentioned earlier. Please don't change it.
I'm watching...

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by neptune » 06 Jan 2014, 17:53

Scorpion1alpha wrote:I am also changing the topic by removing the "F-35" from the title, as I did before for the reason mentioned earlier. Please don't change it.

I'll not bother with titles.