Exit Galoot

If you have suggestions for this site, noticed some problems or would like to give us a hand, then please post it here.
  • Author

gtx

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post08 Jun 2013, 20:48

Actually it is even worse then that...in a real emergency a special thing called a contingency mod can allow carriage of previously unplanned weapons.

SpudmanWP

Elite 5K

Elite 5K

Unread post09 Jun 2013, 00:50

Would that be by using the Unintended Armament Interface?
"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

mk82

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Unread post09 Jun 2013, 07:10

XanderCrews wrote:
mk82 wrote:"Galoot" is hilarious! His gibberish made my day. I never knew F35 pilots will be flying into combat with 2 long spears!!!! LMFAO.

On the only two AMRAAM note... Ok I probably shouldn't even tell you this. But since we are all friends here on F-16.net I feel I can share some information that no one else really knows.

Combat aircraft can vary the wdeapon loadout to better suit the mission.

That is classified information I just shared. That is not a basic fact You can just learn anywhere. Theoritically some JSFs could carry nothing but AMRAAMs while others carry AMRAAMs and bombs. One could even carry 3 or 4 AMRAAMS and a single bomb if needed. Please don't tell anyone else, this isn't something you can just see in a brochure, or video. its tippy top secret.

Thanks dude. I never knew that. My life is now fulfilled :p. Perhaps our learned associate "galoot" can get educated too :p......may be I am hoping too much :D

geogen

Banned

Unread post09 Jun 2013, 10:08

XanderCrews wrote:
mk82 wrote:"Galoot" is hilarious! His gibberish made my day. I never knew F35 pilots will be flying into combat with 2 long spears!!!! LMFAO.

On the only two AMRAAM note... Ok I probably shouldn't even tell you this. But since we are all friends here on F-16.net I feel I can share some information that no one else really knows.

Combat aircraft can vary the wdeapon loadout to better suit the mission.

Theoritically some JSFs could carry nothing but AMRAAMs while others carry AMRAAMs and bombs. One could even carry 3 or 4 AMRAAMS and a single bomb if needed. Please don't tell anyone else, this isn't something you can just see in a brochure, or video. its tippy top secret.

One can hope that the mature block 3F's IOC in 2018 (?) will indeed come with the 4 internal AMRAAM clearance pre-approved, yes.

The initial (USAF) IOC as presently announced for Dec. 2016 however, will apparently only include a 2 shot internal loadout.

We'll have to wait and see.
The Super-Viper has not yet begun to concede.

Lieven

F-16.net Webmaster

F-16.net Webmaster

Unread post10 Jun 2013, 15:30

smsgtmac wrote:
galoot wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, Madams and Monsieurs, Children of all ages....May I introduce to you (drum roll) "Kurt Plummer!" .

Galoot > banned
Previous

Return to F-16.net feedback