Call sign suggestions

If you feel you absolutely must talk about cars, morality, or anything else not related to the F-16, do it here.

by ariffraff » 24 Sep 2018, 03:41

I need some help coming up with a really good (funny is fine) the better the back story the more I'll love it. This call sign is for one of my characters in my manuscript. I write military thrillers.

Kate Cole
Mid to late 20's
Brown hair kept short to medium length
CIA Counter terrorism operative
Single

Kate isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, she kicks a$$ and takes names. She is low maintenance. If you want any additional information about Kate let me know.

I've tried to come up with a good fun call sign, keep in mind it will be used in any of my manuscripts that she appears in.
The president in my manuscript will be using the call sign as will others in high profile positions. It needs to be publishable, translation can you say it on air without getting bleeped.
I'm a writer always looking for facts and fun antidotes.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by popcorn » 24 Sep 2018, 04:06

Would you consider changing her name to something more exotic or naughty eg. Bond girl? :mrgreen:
"When a fifth-generation fighter meets a fourth-generation fighter—the [latter] dies,”
CSAF Gen. Mark Welsh

by ariffraff » 24 Sep 2018, 04:53

popcorn wrote:Would you consider changing her name to something more exotic or naughty eg. Bond girl? :mrgreen:

Kate Cole is her "real name," well as real as any fictional character. Bond girl is on the right track, I think.
I'm a writer always looking for facts and fun antidotes.

Elite 5K
Elite 5K

by popcorn » 24 Sep 2018, 05:56

Mace.
"When a fifth-generation fighter meets a fourth-generation fighter—the [latter] dies,”
CSAF Gen. Mark Welsh

Elite 2K
Elite 2K

by LinkF16SimDude » 26 Sep 2018, 02:39

You could name her Kate Frost, callsign "Perma". She keeps her cool in all dicey sitchy-ayshuns. :P

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by botsing » 26 Sep 2018, 16:05

Kate "Mitchy" Cole

Urban Dictionary wrote:Mitchy

A very chill, generous metro-looking girl that likes mostly dubstep and a music lover that makes many friends as possible and put smiles on there faces.

"Mitchy, stop being so nice!"
"Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know"