F-16 Landing gear dimensions

Here you can discuss paint schemes, kit details etc. for flying and non-flying scale models.

by 2g's » 12 Feb 2015, 01:30

Can someone who is around F-16's a lot, be willing to give me some needed dimensions, so that I could make somewhat scale landing gear for my model,(see attachment) and allow me to future contact them for other dimensions as I need them?

Main_landing_Gear.JPG

Thanks in advance!

Greg

by jatencioc » 05 Mar 2015, 04:36

2g's wrote:Can someone who is around F-16's a lot, be willing to give me some needed dimensions, so that I could make somewhat scale landing gear for my model,(see attachment) and allow me to future contact them for other dimensions as I need them?

Main_landing_Gear.JPG

Thanks in advance!

Greg

Hello! I am working on a model as well and I have the same question. Wondering if you had found the dimetions? If you do, will you share the info with me please?

Thank you, John

by 2g's » 07 Mar 2015, 16:04

No I have not, there must not be many people around F-16's, and was going to have the moderators delete the post, and go back to eventually getting the measurements myself as soon as an air show comes to town with F-16's or ? I had hoped to get the measurements as soon as possible to get started, but will need to wait.

So moderators if you see this Please Delete!

Thanks

Greg