Belgian Air Force photo request

What's new on F-16.net?

by brackda » 03 May 2005, 15:43

Hello Bjorn,

I checked in my F-16 pic-files to see if I could help and yes another three to be scrapped out of your list.

FA-08, FA-11 and FA-85. Not super quality but circumstances and equipment weren?t that good as nowadays. FA-85 was taken on 08/09/1984 at Brustem during that year's airshow in pouring rain.

I have pics of FA-35 as well but they are taken immediately after the crash of the machine and aren't suitable for open publication (sorry).

I'm missing FB-16 as well and also FA-41 (very strange).

I will also include a picture I recently received with a BAF F-16A with a special decoration which I couldn't recognise up to now. Very few insiders and pilots haven't even seen this decoration before. I suppose it must have been very short lived. I would appreciate if you could help me out.

Regards,

Daniel Brackx
<a href="http://www.baha.be" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.baha.be</a>

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Bjorn » 04 May 2005, 10:09

Hi Daniel,

Bad quality? Not at all for early eighties pictures.
I can understand the not for open publication of the crash pictures. No problem.

Help about the special livery. Well, its a mystery for me as well. Never seen it before. I will dedicate a special topic on it in the forum and hope that that will help us identify both the airframe as the livery and maybe we can also get a more detailled picture of it.

Greets,
Bjorn Claes
F-16.net Editor
Photo Library Admin
Aircraft Database Admin

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Bjorn » 04 May 2005, 10:11

Another update for the Belgian airframes. Many thanks to Ronny, Benny, Dirk, Mike, Anthony, Laurent and Daniel for providing all the pictures!! The count is up to <b>99%</b> now. This still leaves these 2 airframes in the list:

<b>FA-35 & FB-16</b>

We hope we can get a picture of these two airframes as well and complete the Belgian photo database. This would make it the second complete database after Denmark.

Greets,
Bjorn Claes
F-16.net Editor
Photo Library Admin
Aircraft Database Admin

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by regevmm » 04 May 2005, 18:00

Hi ,

Found some fa-35 pictures and sent them

Regev

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Bjorn » 05 May 2005, 19:21

Things are progressing very well now. Another update for the Belgian airframes. Many thanks to Ronny, Benny, Dirk, Mike, Anthony, Laurent, Daniel and Regev for providing all the pictures!! The count is still up to 99% now but with only one airframe left in the list:

<b>FB-16</b>

Hopefully someone can provide us with a picture of that airframe shortly.

Greets,
Bjorn Claes
F-16.net Editor
Photo Library Admin
Aircraft Database Admin

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by KarimAbdoun » 17 May 2005, 11:47

Here is FB-18
The fighter is not what counts, it's the one who's flying it that matters!

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

by FALCON16 » 17 May 2005, 21:51

Hello Bjorn,

As promised before :?: , finally I received permission for publication on the
F-16.NET website. :arrow:
See the upload section: :lol: "FA-79" :crazypilot: and the last missing B.A.F. F-16 :twisted: "FB-16". :applause:
Hopefully more interesting pics to come ..... :roll:

Greetings,

DIRK :devil:

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Bjorn » 18 May 2005, 08:52

Dirk, I see you discovered the smilies :-)

Can you also send the permission to me. We hold them for future reference in case something goes wrong (hopefully never).

This is going to be the last post in this topic since we now got all the airframes of the Belgian Air Force complete in our photo library. So I will lock the topic after this post.

Another thanks to Ronny, Benny, Dirk, Mike, Anthony, Laurent, Daniel and Regev for providing all those magnificent pictures. We don't know which country will be next, but you'll notice when it arrives.

Greets
Bjorn Claes
F-16.net Editor
Photo Library Admin
Aircraft Database Admin

Previous