Forum Guidelines

What's new on F-16.net?
F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Stefaan » 05 Feb 2005, 17:41

In order to ensure the F-16.net forum remains an enjoyable experience for every member, we've drafted a list of "Forum Guidelines". Obviously there are no drastic changes - these are the guidelines that we have always used to moderate the forum, we just wanted to write them down so it's easier to refer new members to them.

The Forum Guidelines are linked at the top of every forum page, or you can just use the following link:

http://www.f-16.net/guidelines.html

We will try to react as soon as possible to any misuse or abuse of the forum - if you notice something, please feel free to use the "Report Misuse/Abuse" link on top of every forum page to alert the moderators.

In the mean time, I'd like to thank all our members for making this forum into one of the most interesting aviation forums on the net!

The F-16.net Team
Stefaan Vanhastel
F-16.net Webmaster.

F-16.net Webmaster
F-16.net Webmaster

by Stefaan » 05 Feb 2005, 17:43

PS Any additions to the guidelines are most welcome! Just reply to this topic...

Stefaan
Stefaan Vanhastel
F-16.net Webmaster.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

by Pumpkin » 14 Feb 2005, 23:31

hi Stefaan, the guidelines are well thought. A small feedback, if I may.

Perhaps we can have the hyper link features as per the interfaces in posting a reply for Report Misuse/Abuse. This could facilitate the quick reference to the intended thread and quote.

ARC moderators has put up a Moderator's Editorial on their board. I feel it is very much applicable to F-16.net Forum. I would like to recommend to the members here.

cheers,
Desmond