Military Aviation Humor
Civil Aviation Humor
Life in the Military
Submit a Joke
In Fighter Pilot Heaven:
- Everybody's a Captain except God.... He's a Major.
- You only come to work when you're going to fly....
- You fly three times a day except Friday.
- You never run out of gas.
- The missions are only one hour long and no briefings are ever required.
- You are always on TDY and there are no check rides.
- It is always VFR and there are never any ATC delays.
- You can fly out of the area and flight down to 50' AGL is approved.
- There are no "over G's".
- You always fly overhead landing patterns with initial approach at 20', then break left.
- You can go cross-country anytime you desire. The farther the better!
- There are no ORI's (Operational Readiness Inspections).
- There is no SOF (Supervisor of Flying) or mobile tower duty.
- There are no Friday meetings, but Friday evening "Stag Bar" is mandatory.
- There are no Flight Surgeons.
- There are no Wing staff jobs.
- You don't need a kitchen pass, and the kitchen and bar are always open.
- "Happy Hour" begins at 1400 hours and lasts til 0200 hours.
- Supersof is the bartender. The other five are big-bosomed blondes.
- Beer is free, but whiskey costs five cents.
- The bar serves only Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels, and Beefeaters.
- The girls are all friendly and each fighter pilot is allowed three.
- There are no fat women and the thin ones look like Sophia Loren.
- Country and Western music is free on the juke box.
- The craps tables are always HOT and you never lose at blackjack!
- You never lose your room key and your buddies never leave you stranded at the club.
- The sun always shines and you can put your hat in your leg pocket.
- Flight suits are allowed in the Officers Club at all times.
- The motor pool always provides a staff car for visiting fighter pilots.
- The Base Exchange always has every item you ask for. Most are free.
- There are never any cross-wind landings and the runways are always dry.
- Control tower flybys for a wheels UP check can be made at 600 knots.
- There are never any noise complaints.
- Full afterburner climbs over your house are encouraged.
- ER's (Efficiency Reports) always contain the statement "Outstanding Officer".
- Formal functions requiring Class "A" or formal attire never occur.
- "Ace" status is conferred upon all fighter pilots entering Heaven.
- There is no Hell.
- All air traffic controllers are friendly, and always provide priority handling.
- The airplanes never break.
Submitted by F-16.net